BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Any Ganch Analysis tonight?

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, sorry, I didn't know anyone actually read the Ganchalyses! I'm flattered BB. I took a massive day off yesterday, I didn't even see what happened until today, didn't even look at the games.

Fogg beat Schilling 12-2?? Did that really happen, or is my computer F'ed up? I'm sure some of you took a loss on Boston on that one if it did happen, sorry about that.

Anyway, hellsyeah, more Ganchalyses will be coming. I just take a lot of care in those picks, so a lot of times there's nothing I want to say I like enough to write about. Sometimes it feels like I care more about the Ganchalysis picks than about my own actual bets.

But yeah, none tonight, but I'm going to start doing them more often, now that I know at least one person likes to read them.

It's like I always say about my Ganchalyses: I don't know how many people actually read them, but if even one person reads them, follows the picks, and loses money betting them, then I feel like I've done my job.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Yeah i enjoy them quite a bit......Hope things are good with you Ganch.

rob
    rob's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Make that two people.
    Always enjoy your posts.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I read them also but

is this true

follows the picks, and loses money betting them, then I feel like I've done my job.

You feel like you done your job if someone loses money betting them

just f'ing with you