TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Just saw that. BUT, you are still up 2-0 going into the bottom of the third. Half way there. Really thought you were going to be at 4 though. No more watching for me don't want to ........................................ .........
    Another runner left on 3rd with only 1 out and they get zero runs. Come on Giants!!

TheChamp1

2 more left in scoring position haha

Altern8
    Altern8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by TheChamp1 View Post
    2 more left in scoring position haha
    Are you going for the over? Can it still happen?

TheChamp1

Quote Originally Posted by Altern8 View Post
    Are you going for the over? Can it still happen?
    I've got Giants TT over at 4. It honestly should have covered after the first 2 innings. So many runners left on base. Hopefully the Giants can get to the D Backs bullpen

TheChamp1

This game should be like 7-0 right now

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

here comes the cover for the TT..

TheChamp1

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    here comes the cover for the TT..
    Need 1 more! Haha

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

At least it's a push for now. Although I do agree this should of been a blowout early.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Rough laat couple days for me Mag.

Mostly because I had soooo many leans that hit but I was very selective and picked the wrong heavy faves.

And tonight I topped it off by not playing SF like I almost always do.

The Texas game killed me today and how many freaking Unders were there and I go big on Under 8 in Cleveland and it's done by the 5th inning.

I am only down 6 units in mlb which is a ton better than last season at -21 before the AS break.
    Just wanted to finish strong these last 2 days and I lost 2 units.

With 3 Sorts books, I unfortunately am very close to closing out my 5Dimes account with just dollars left..is my favorite book too....started with $500 three years ago.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Minn TT over 4.5 -110. WIN.
    Texas game over 9 -175 for .5 unit. WIN.
    SD TT Over 3.5 -105. Loss.
    SF ML -238. WIN.

YTD: 333-267-22 +32.31.
    Day complete: 3-1.

Altern8

Day complete: 3-1.
    Went large with the Giants-1.5 and the over, again i should of followed your instructions. Thanks for everything you do on the forum your an asset to the community. Gonna take a break from betting for abit as im cleared out from last night trying to chase my losses on the stupid bets i did, luckily its not that much as i started small and built a big pot. UFC was the jackpot for me this week. I kinda knew Brock Lesnar would win just wish i put more on him now. Have a nice week off from MLB and enjoy yourself

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Might just follow your selections 2nd half. bol mag

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Went large with the Giants-1.5 and the over, again i should of followed your instructions. Thanks for everything you do on the forum your an asset to the community. Gonna take a break from betting for abit as im cleared out from last night trying to chase my losses on the stupid bets i did, luckily its not that much as i started small and built a big pot. UFC was the jackpot for me this week. I kinda knew Brock Lesnar would win just wish i put more on him now. Have a nice week off from MLB and enjoy yourself
    Brother, I only offer advice when asked. Thanks for the checking in and hope the second half is kinder to you. Nice hit on the SF game -1.5. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Might just follow your selections 2nd half. bol mag
    " Always dangerous....." Thanks for checking in and all the support this season. Are you doing anything for the All Star game???? Seems like half the guys voted in are either sitting out or injured. This game is really a waste of time, but, it is tradition. Look forward to hearing from you and BOL in future endeavors.

RollinDo

Hey Mags...nice break coming up.
    A lot of guys,got murdered the first half, but you my friend have killed it and been consistent.

If I were smart, I'd just tail you the 2H...almost a guaranteed profit.

Really think backing Astros in 2H will be profitable with their solid rotatiom. And LAD - ×what a solid team this year.

Altern8

Brother, I only offer advice when asked. Thanks for the checking in and hope the second half is kinder to you. Nice hit on the SF game -1.5. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    I had the -1.5 and the over 7.5 together so i lost out. Should of just done the -1.5 like you said but i tailed another thread. I guess France and Miesha Tate losing softens my blow alittle as im sure people wasted thousands thinking they'd win

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    A lot of guys,got murdered the first half, but you my friend have killed it and been consistent.

Really think backing Astros in 2H will be profitable with their solid rotatiom. And LAD - ×what a solid team this year.
    OK, let's look at the second half. LAD will be lost if Clayton doesn't stay healthy.
    Did you know the SD were the highest score team in the moth of June??? Be careful betting against them, or unders.
    Texas, due for their yearly regression.
    I said last year Houston was picked to win it all in 2017. Still missing a few pieces.
    NYY, terrible. LOL. Love those 3 closers....
    Oakland as usual will be sellers, as they always are.
    Boston need another quality starter, would love to get Julio Teheran, Braves are already selling, but he is only 25 years old???
    SF seems like the team to beat in the NL, as the Cubs are who we thought they were, LOL.
    Washington will choke as usual.
    Pitt doesn't have the pitching.
    The Mets don't have the hitting.
    Toronto, pitching is suspect at best.
    Cleveland, meh, good pitching so far, see how long it lasts.

Feel free to add comments, we have several days.....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Always dangerous to follow me brother, you know that.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I had the -1.5 and the over 7.5 together so i lost out. Should of just done the -1.5 like you said but i tailed another thread. I guess France and Miesha Tate losing softens my blow alittle as im sure people wasted thousands thinking they'd win
    Well, you still have over 70 games to get in a groove. Remember brother, it is nice to take in information from threads you like or enjoy, but ultimately it is up to you to decide which wagers you like. we have all week to talk if you like, nothing really going on in MLB.

RollinDo

Always dangerous to follow me brother, you know that.
    I don’t get why you always say this. ???

If I had tailed you the first half I'd be up like 30 units.
    I tail myself and am down 6 units...see the difference?
    I'm just too ignorant and stubborn to go away from my own thinking.

RollinDo

Nice analysis on those teams Mags.

Dodgers have still been really good without Clayton and have a very good rotation and some good hitters too.

They just keep winning when people think they are a horrible fanchise. I don't get it. They just haven't been able to get it done in postseason.

Boston I think will end up winning the AL East but they are in the toughest division in the AL by far.
    I think that will be a great race down the stretch among 3 teams.

Here are a few other things I've noted:

Baltimore & SF - back them during a hot stretch
    Don't bet Nats EVER...they will disappoint time and time again...especially Max
    Colorado Overs will continue to hit.
    Keuchell is back.
    Archer and Max are to be faded.
    Don't bet Arizona at home!!! Unless maybe Greinke is starting
    Twins suck but they bury people by going against them.
    Cards are undervalued on road and overvalued at home.

Cubs will get it together in 2H...need to refocus during the break.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 07-11-16 at 10:13 AM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I don’t get why you always say this. ???

If I had tailed you the first half I'd be up like 30 units.
    I tail myself and am down 6 units...see the difference?
    I'm just too ignorant and stubborn to go away from my own thinking.
    It's like you have said in the past, you don't like to wager on all those games and the big "juice". Although, lately I have seen you diving into the "deep end". LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Dodgers have still been really good without Clayton and have a very good rotation and some good hitters too.

They just keep winning when people think they are a horrible fanchise. I don't get it. They just haven't been able to get it done in postseason.
    I never said they were horrible, I just said they will be lost without Clayton. Every team needs a leader, especially a front line pitcher. I mean look at the Red Sox. They have been creeping by with Wright, Porcello and a few others, But they really need Price to break out like he did yesterday. The offense was always there, but the pitching sucked. They still need another starter as referenced already.

RollinDo

I never said they were horrible, I just said they will be lost without Clayton. Every team needs a leader, especially a front line pitcher. I mean look at the Red Sox. They have been creeping by with Wright, Porcello and a few others, But they really need Price to break out like he did yesterday. The offense was always there, but the pitching sucked. They still need another starter as referenced already.
    Very true they need another starter to contend for title...not sure Julio with his erraticness will be the answer...very shaky pitcher.

Love their hitting though.

I was referring more to what others on sbr say about LAD...but then again, it's sbr.

JJ and BigDay think they will break out any time.

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

44mag stay up my brother ..like I said before your one of the best cappers you stay having solid picks ..I'll be watching your thread like usual ..keep making that money my brother ..like your breakdown on those teams.. that's your hard work love your analysis..I'm rooting for the AL in the all-star game feel free to add your input ..thanks again mags!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Boston I think will end up winning the AL East but they are in the toughest division in the AL by far.
    I think that will be a great race down the stretch among 3 teams.

Here are a few other things I've noted:

Baltimore & SF - back them during a hot stretch
    Don't bet Nats EVER...they will disappoint time and time again...especially Max
    Colorado Overs will continue to hit.
    Keuchell is back.
    Archer and Max are to be faded.
    Don't bet Arizona at home!!! Unless maybe Greinke is starting
    Twins suck but they bury people by going against them.
    Cards are undervalued on road and overvalued at home.

Cubs will get it together in 2H...need to refocus during the break.
    Colorado overs baby !!!!! twins might suck, but they put up some runs. not only is Mad Max disappointing that offense isn't too hot. I would take some of those young guns on Boston over Bryce harper any day. Bryce, isn't that a girls name??? LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Very true they need another starter to contend for title...not sure Julio with his erraticness will be the answer...very shaky pitcher.

Love their hitting though.

I was referring more to what others on sbr say about LAD...but then again, it's sbr.

JJ and BigDay think they will break out any time.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    44mag stay up my brother ..like I said before your one of the best cappers you stay having solid picks ..I'll be watching your thread like usual ..keep making that money my brother ..like your breakdown on those teams.. that's your hard work love your analysis..I'm rooting for the AL in the all-star game feel free to add your input ..thanks again mags!!!
    Thanks man.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Good Luck on t your AL team winning. Look forward to hearing from you in the second half. as always feel free to drop in & give us your input. Thanks again.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I wish MLB was like NBA with the automatic over play. For the all star game

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TTA_President View Post
    I wish MLB was like NBA with the automatic over play. For the all star game
    LOL. NFL & NBA like the over, no defense. MLB , they seem to like the pitching duals.

First 12