iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Cle/det u8.5 looks a little easy doesn't it???

Fulmer has been lights out.. It seems every time he pitches he only allows 2-4 hits max.. Tomlin has been damn good this year.. This looks like a very easy under and for me the u8.5 is -105.. I thought this would be juiced on the under, not the over

under seems easy to me..

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Something fishy about the total.
    Looks easy to me too...I will likely play either 9 or 8.5
    Like the Giants TT too.

iloseagain

What were the totals in this series in the other games?

iloseagain

Looks like other totals were 8.5 too with worse pitching.. This is a little strange..

RollinDo

Yeah...what to do?

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

I took it this morning at -112. Now it is +103. Don't get it at all.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Looks like other totals were 8.5 too with worse pitching.. This is a little strange..
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Yeah...what to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    I took it this morning at -112. Now it is +103. Don't get it at all.
    Don't over think it.

<br>

<br>

RollinDo

Ok man...your advice I gladly take.
    Under 9 (-120)

RollinDo

My guess is they're expecting Tigers to put up some runs...maybe 5-4

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Unreal. Books fuking knew wtf.
    Go fuk ur self Tomlin!

iloseagain

Hahaha yep just as i thought.. Fukked total

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Good capping bro

RollinDo

Yep...and what sucks is I need Mets to win just to break even today.
    Probably just go light rest of day riding Jays winning ways.
    I love Cueto too...hard to pass on -1 with him vs De La Rosa.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Yep...and what sucks is I need Mets to win just to break even today.
    Probably just go light rest of day riding Jays winning ways.
    I love Cueto too...hard to pass on -1 with him vs De La Rosa.
    Not to call you out or anything. But you're always losing. Change it up a little man. Play some overs

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Not to call you out or anything. But you're always losing. Change it up a little man. Play some overs
    Yeah....I played Over 7.5 in Houston last night and lost.
    Today I should have stuck to my guns and just played Mets, Jays, and Giants...maybe take SF TT (O 4)

Maybe ChiSox Over is best of day?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Good capping bro
    Get a life dude ur literally just following me around.. Sweet life u live

and actually yes it was good capping considering i said it looks fishy.. Soo, thanks

Manny0825

Get a life dude ur literally just following me around.. Sweet life u live

and actually yes it was good capping considering i said it looks fishy.. Soo, thanks
    That exactly what I'm doing. I'm going to be your new mikefan 2.0
    Enjoy. Hope you didn't lose too much on your pick. But I forgot, you only bet $1.25 per pick anyways. That's all you can afford.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Manny0825 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

iloseagain

So ur following me around trolling me because i was trying to get people to hamper their expectations in another guys thread?? Got it. You're a joke dude. Don't talk to me cuz ur literally a freaking clown if this is how you are going to act. Get timetravelers dick out of your mouth

iloseagain

That exactly what I'm doing. I'm going to be your new mikefan 2.0
    Enjoy. Hope you didn't lose too much on your pick. But I forgot, you only bet $1.25 per pick anyways. That's all you can afford.
    Hahaha wow comes back with the amount i bet after admitting yourself that you'd be playing $50 or less per game if it wasn't for poolside winning u a bunch of money. Clown clown clown.. That's what you are. I'm not on here enough for you to bother me anyways. Glad to see you are wasting your time following me around. That's being really efficient with your time as a human being. Don't you have some homework to do bro?

Manny0825

So ur following me around trolling me because i was trying to get people to hamper their expectations in another guys thread?? Got it. You're a joke dude. Don't talk to me cuz ur literally a freaking clown if this is how you are going to act. Get timetravelers dick out of your mouth
    Never was on his dick. I thought his system was stupid. He based his decision off of what the books were doing. Basically he is assuming the books know everything and how the outcome of the game will be. Which is incorrect. Nobody knows. But I got onto you because you kept trolling him like a little 3 year old. Why jump on him when he is losing? Why didn't you get on him when he went 7-1? If he had a losing day, just ignore and in your head say "I knew it" and move on. But noooo, you felt the need to rub it in. And this isn't the first guy you've done this to. Nothing is worse than losing, and then having people tell you after the fact that they knew it was going to happen. That's a dick move. So now, I'm going to do it to you. And you've been on a losing streak, so I should be on you just about every day.

iloseagain

Never was on his dick. I thought his system was stupid. He based his decision off of what the books were doing. Basically he is assuming the books know everything and how the outcome of the game will be. Which is incorrect. Nobody knows. But I got onto you because you kept trolling him like a little 3 year old. Why jump on him when he is losing? Why didn't you get on him when he went 7-1? If he had a losing day, just ignore and in your head say "I knew it" and move on. But noooo, you felt the need to rub it in. And this isn't the first guy you've done this to. Nothing is worse than losing, and then having people tell you after the fact that they knew it was going to happen. That's a dick move. So now, I'm going to do it to you. And you've been on a losing streak, so I should be on you just about every day.
    Are you literally retarded dude? I DID say something in his thread where he went 7-1. And THAT thread was where he started talking like a know-it-all who was acting like he had the "RIGHT way to read lines" and i said in THAT thread that he was gona be in for a surprise soon if he thought this was going to continue to work.

THEN, the NEXT day, when he got killed, i said "see i told u this was not going to work."

YOU are the one making something out of nothing here dude. You're a fukkin clown. You acting like i said nothing in his 7-1 thread and only said something when he lost. Get your fukkin facts straight u fukkin idiot before u start coming at me. Go back and read the other thread then before u start bitching at me for tellin this dude BEFORE his bad day that he was gona find out real soon that his "system" is completely flawed.. Jesus christ you are a child.

Manny0825

Are you literally retarded dude? I DID say something in his thread where he went 7-1. And THAT thread was where he started talking like a know-it-all who was acting like he had the "RIGHT way to read lines" and i said in THAT thread that he was gona be in for a surprise soon if he thought this was going to continue to work.

THEN, the NEXT day, when he got killed, i said "see i told u this was not going to work."

YOU are the one making something out of nothing here dude. You're a fukkin clown. You acting like i said nothing in his 7-1 thread and only said something when he lost. Get your fukkin facts straight u fukkin idiot before u start coming at me. Go back and read the other thread then before u start bitching at me for tellin this dude BEFORE his bad day that he was gona find out real soon that his "system" is completely flawed.. Jesus christ you are a child.
    You are missing my point. When he lost....why go in on his thread and rub it in? That is my one and only point? Is that not the definition of childish? Needing to rub it in for some type of recognition like you are the know-it-all. Just let the man make his losing thread and move forth. He will continue to lose with his flawed system and then eventually fade away. You agree with that, right?

iloseagain

You are missing my point. When he lost....why go in on his thread and rub it in? That is my one and only point? Is that not the definition of childish? Needing to rub it in for some type of recognition like you are the know-it-all. Just let the man make his losing thread and move forth. He will continue to lose with his flawed system and then eventually fade away. You agree with that, right?
    You are missing the point clearly. HE was the one acting like he can "read lines" and all this shit. So, yes, when he is telling me he is some special king line reader who knows more than vegas knows, then yea i feel like its completely fine to tell him what i said. HE didn't even have a problem with what i said. you know who had a problem with it (for some strange reason)? YOU. YOU are the only one who has an issue with it and u started the whole fukkin thing by being a dick about it in the first place. Why do YOU feel like you have to say something to me about what i said? Its the same thing ur saying about how i shouldn't have said anything to him. You are literally doing EXACTLY what you are telling me not to do.

Manny0825

You are missing the point clearly. HE was the one acting like he can "read lines" and all this shit. So, yes, when he is telling me he is some special king line reader who knows more than vegas knows, then yea i feel like its completely fine to tell him what i said. HE didn't even have a problem with what i said. you know who had a problem with it (for some strange reason)? YOU. YOU are the only one who has an issue with it and u started the whole fukkin thing by being a dick about it in the first place. Why do YOU feel like you have to say something to me about what i said? Its the same thing ur saying about how i shouldn't have said anything to him. You are literally doing EXACTLY what you are telling me not to do.
    I'm tired of typing honestly. Just finished this paper I have due in a few days. So anyways, I'll be waiting for your picks, Bethany (couldn't think of a name that went with "Iloseagain" so Bethany is good enough for me). GL

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Jesus CHRIST!, STILL FELLAS?! LOL. Both of you take a Midol and get on with your day, hahahaha.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Jesus CHRIST!, STILL FELLAS?! LOL. Both of you take a Midol and get on with your day, hahahaha.
    lmao i love the bickering. very comical

iloseagain

I'm tired of typing honestly. Just finished this paper I have due in a few days. So anyways, I'll be waiting for your picks, Bethany (couldn't think of a name that went with "Iloseagain" so Bethany is good enough for me). GL
    Ur literally a 5 year old who responds to someone calling them stupid by saying "you're stupid!" back