TimeTraveler75
    TimeTraveler75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1392

Texas Rangers get the win today. 2 other games as well

Game #1 TEX@MIN

Good play here today guys, we're gonna get the Rangers RL, they took a damn beating last night, don't get fooled, the twins will be tamed today. Line movements suggests that the Rangers win and cover, also the ML is around -142, would be a good choice too, but i'm taking the RL

Game #2 KC@PHI

Remember what i said? Vegas doesn't like to pay plus money? line has no REAL movement, the only way to win in this betting game is to be on the side that wins, betting with Vegas, The phillies get the green light here.

ML is -115 for the phillies so the obvious choice, we take the ML!!

Game #3 SF@ARI

Let's reverse the situation now, in this case, SF has a lot of betting coming in and the're plus money, but the difference here with other games like this, is that there is REAL movement, risk management, they're trying their best to level out the action so that they don't get hit as hard, so this case Vegas is paying out plus money, and it's obvious.

SF ML +120

Let's go 3-0!! , tell me which one you like the most, thanks!

TimeTraveler75

Phillies looking good right now, they're up 3-0, the Rangers are up 1-0, Giants game starts in about an hour or so

LetsgoJay
    LetsgoJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1121

Good luck!

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by LetsgoJay View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks!

Todays summery,

Texas Rangers lost, i really thought they would come through with the win today!! too bad.

Phillies won, hit that ML, they came out to score fast.

Giants won, game went into overtime, didn't see it, just the updates, they cam through.

2-1 for the day, damn Rangers!!!