Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Going Big!!

The Angels are somehow underdogs to Boston. This is not an overreaction to the thrashing that Boston took from them yesterday. This is based purely off of stats. Boston is starting a low level bum as their pitcher. He is terrible. They have shown that they will let their starting pitcher give up multiple earned runs before they make a change. Even then, their bullpen is all horrible. I am on the angels in everyway possible. Im on my phone, so i cant post the ticket, but ill post my plays. Wont be back home till tonight. So i cant watch the game.

angels tt o5 risk: $1150 to win $1000
    angels -1 risk: $1000 to win $1180
    angels -1/2 ff risk: $1000 to win $1150

Honestly, this will be very frustrating if this fails. But i just do not see how this loses at all. May the force be with us. BOL everyone!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Careful bud, don't get me wrong,I hope you win.......but it's been my experience when a team has a monster day at the plate, as LAA had on Sat....21 runs and 22 hits...the next day they come up "dry".....................................BOL In fact is morning I bet LAA TT UNDER 5....................................... .But WTF do I know ??

Manny0825

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Careful bud, don't get me wrong,I hope you win.......but it's been my experience when a team has a monster day at the plate, as LAA had on Sat....21 runs and 22 hits...the next day they come up "dry".....................................BOL In fact is morning I bet LAA TT UNDER 5....................................... .But WTF do I know ??
    Too late to be careful. Bet already placed. May the best wager win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Too late to be careful. Bet already placed. May the best wager win.
    You have my full support & Applause. BOL to you.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Brother, apparently you are not familiar with O'Sullivan??? BOL to you.

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

I checked teams who have scored more than 10 on their opponent are 45-61 (w-l) their next game.

Teams who scored more than 15 on their opponents are 3-6 their next game

however, i think LAA wins due to another trend.

Manny0825

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You have my full support & Applause. BOL to you.
    Thanks!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jmp View Post
    I checked teams who have scored more than 10 on their opponent are 45-61 (w-l) their next game.

What makes you think they won't be in the 45 win category or the 3 win one???? LOL. It's baseball........

Manny0825

trends are irrelevant. That applies to completely different rosters, different teams, different times. Anybody can warp a trend into their liking. "This team is 3-0 when the night before they had 2+ hits and budweiser was the best selling draft for that night."

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

What makes you think they won't be in the 45 win category or the 3 win one???? LOL. It's baseball........
    What made you think I implied that you should bet against LAA?

I posted a trend to verify what Capppin Terp said.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

What made you think I implied that you should bet against LAA?

I posted a trend to verify what Capppin Terp said.
    It seemed most likely at the time. My apologies. BOL to you in future wagers.

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

BOL Manny! Rootin for ya im on the o11

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Brother, apparently you are not familiar with O'Sullivan??? BOL to you.
    I am familiar with him, he has been hammered with 10 ER's in 2 starts this year and last year with Phil. had a 6+ ERA. I guess it's my bad to throw my 2 cents in. If one follows what I post, will see that I am against the RED SOX. Who have lost 8 of 12.......IMO there is dissension,conflict,discord in the SOX club house ( as I Mentioned the other day).............I do believe,when a lot of runs are scored....the next day the team comes up dry.......................My fvcken problem is that I try to pass along ideas,thoughts angles to help out other cappers!! Because I got killed when I started out gambling cause at the time there was not all this info. at my disposal!!!!!.......................Than k you 44mag,you helped me out (no BS ).....I realize, it's not worth it!! Best of luck to all!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Angels 1st five here Manny, lets get it bud.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

No dice on this one for me, will the bottom of the 5th end or what lol. So many times in baseball, much better pitcher vs. sucky pitcher and the opposing team cant hit the sucky pitcher while better pitcher gets lit up. If I knew each pitcher's menstrual cycle Id be rich.

Manny0825

Jst got home and noticed i got buried. Lol. This one didnt go as planned. At least i got a push. Off till tomorrow for some more wagers.