JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    There's no correlation between beating the closing number and actually winning the bet though. But I guess it's better to lose a bet that's +120 than -120
    definitely.. if i could never eat juice and just get paid juice all the time i would. those juice dollars add up big time

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

LT I know you already said something about value on Angels. Has Wright not been pitching over his head? When is the last time a knuckle baller was -240? Lol

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I do understand that, hence the high volume of plays. How fo you feel about people who spot bet but for large units?
    Same theory applies, beating closing line should be profitable over time as the number of plays add up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rc86

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    LT I know you already said something about value on Angels. Has Wright not been pitching over his head? When is the last time a knuckle baller was -240? Lol
    It seems he certainly has looking at his peripherals, I am just not very anxious to bet a dead team like the Angels.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

No twins today I know you usually go against perez

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

Rays under 8.5 -122 bro?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    No twins today I know you usually go against perez
    Added in Post #34

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Rays under 8.5 -122 bro?
    I would cut off at -120

LT Profits

Another MLB Addition

6 MLB Plays Friday

Rays +107 (Heritage)
    Tigers / Rays UNDER 8 +100 (Heritage)
    White Sox / Astros UNDER 9 -110 (Heritage)
    Twins +100 (Heritage)
    Brewers / Cardinals UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Rockies / Dodgers UNDER 8 -110 (Heritage)

Nateboogy
    Nateboogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6277

In Dodgers I have U7.5 Even. Should I wait or hop on that?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

is kevin cash throwing games? did you see what he did in the 9th yesterday?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    definitely.. if i could never eat juice and just get paid juice all the time i would. those juice dollars add up big time
    I mean ofcourse, but I rather bet a game at -120 that I'm confident will win than bet a game at +120 that has a chance at winning. Who cares about beating the closing number if you're going to lose just as many games as you win. I'm not looking to be up come October, I'm looking to be up by the end of the week.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

I play all solid plays up to -130

JayDr3am
    Handi

I mean ofcourse, but I rather bet a game at -120 that I'm confident will win than bet a game at +120 that has a chance at winning. Who cares about beating the closing number if you're going to lose just as many games as you win. I'm not looking to be up come October, I'm looking to be up by the end of the week.
    + and - shouldnt havent anything to do with confidence, just because its favored doesnt mean its going to win. but im sure you knew that already. there are just as many + plays that hit as often as a favorited play.. and by add up i mean even after a week or 2 you will see a significant difference with eating juice and getting paid off juice.. most of my plays are on the + side and i feel just as confident or even more VS a favorited play.. trust me i know, i like to seeing results by the END of the day you know what i mean. if you're going to get value IN ANYTHING its going to be baseball. the softest lines known to man

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Nateboogy View Post
    In Dodgers I have U7.5 Even. Should I wait or hop on that?
    Looks like a pass unless you can somehow find a 7.5 +110

LT Profits

1 MLB 5-Inning Addition

7 MLB Plays Friday

Rays +107 (Heritage)
    Tigers / Rays UNDER 8 +100 (Heritage)
    Angels +180 (5 innings) (Heritage)
    White Sox / Astros UNDER 9 -110 (Heritage)
    Twins +100 (Heritage)
    Brewers / Cardinals UNDER 8.5 -110 (Heritage)
    Rockies / Dodgers UNDER 8 -110 (Heritage)

rc86
    rc86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Same theory applies, beating closing line should be profitable over time as the number of plays add up.
    i hope all the clueless, ignorant haters are reading this and hopefully one day it will click in their heads...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    + and - shouldnt havent anything to do with confidence, just because its favored doesnt mean its going to win. but im sure you knew that already. there are just as many + plays that hit as often as a favorited play.. and by add up i mean even after a week or 2 you will see a significant difference with eating juice and getting paid off juice.. most of my plays are on the + side and i feel just as confident or even more VS a favorited play.. trust me i know, i like to seeing results by the END of the day you know what i mean. if you're going to get value IN ANYTHING its going to be baseball. the softest lines known to man
    I never said + or - has anything to do with confidence. My point was people get too caught up in value and ignore winners. I'm mainly a dog better, but I'm not about to bet a dog that has a 38% chance of winning because it has a nice big + number.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

I never said + or - has anything to do with confidence. My point was people get too caught up in value and ignore winners. I'm mainly a dog better, but I'm not about to bet a dog that has a 38% chance of winning because it has a nice big + number.
    if a huge number wins 38% of the time we would be rich though

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I think a lot of people in here have me misunderstood,,,and i will admit it, my way of expressing things is terrible. The value is nothing i have been criticizing..not even close...the only thing i ever have criticized is the same pitcher being a play every time he takes the mound when all he does is get shelled...that's all it has ever been...believe me...i wish LT nothing but the best..its just frustrating the stubbornness to adjust. Like it was pointed out...this isnt my thread...so i will restrain from future criticism of plays...

Chavs
    Chavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8250

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I think a lot of people in here have me misunderstood,,,and i will admit it, my way of expressing things is terrible. The value is nothing i have been criticizing..not even close...the only thing i ever have criticized is the same pitcher being a play every time he takes the mound when all he does is get shelled...that's all it has ever been...believe me...i wish LT nothing but the best..its just frustrating the stubbornness to adjust. Like it was pointed out...this isnt my thread...so i will restrain from future criticism of plays...
    Two things:
    1) He adjusts after 5 starts. But, that doesn't mean his model is perfect. Obviously, there is no perfect model. Otherwise we would all be rich.
    2) If you don't like the pitcher, there is a simple solution. Just don't bet that specific game.

Good luck to you my friend.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Chavs View Post
    Two things:
    1) He adjusts after 5 starts. But, that doesn't mean his model is perfect. Obviously, there is no perfect model. Otherwise we would all be rich.
    2) If you don't like the pitcher, there is a simple solution. Just don't bet that specific game.

Good luck to you my friend.
    Good luck to you as always....

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah of course there is alot of stipulations when playing majority dogs.. the other night KC was a 19% dog and cashed it by a long shot.. it depends how you read the game.. to hell with percentages sometimes man, its all about good reads/gut.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

martin perez burying you

First 12