TimeTraveler75
    TimeTraveler75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1392

Texas Rangers will lose 2 in a row

Looking at line movements again, almost the same movements like yesterday but just a bit different. The Rangers had around 70% of bets yesterday on plus money, now they have around 80% of bets of them today and yea that's plus money. Looking at sports books activity and line movements, they don't seem that worried, almost no movement, as if they know something. So going with basic math today again guys, let's hit the NYY ML, let's not get all greedy. Remember, Vegas does not like paying PLUS money!!!

GL

TimeTraveler75

I also want to make a comment for people that say things like "but wait a minute, there is line movement, and it's for the other team" .. It doesn't matter, you have to think outside the box more, look at the bigger picture, line movements are mostly to try to level out the action as much as possible , it's called risk management, when you know how to read movements you already know what side is most likely going to win.

Also wanna say thank you to @chronic, got your message, thank you for the advice!! i could not reply there since i need 40 or more posts!!. Super cool dude.

TimeTraveler75

I have three other games that i really like,

CHC@NYM, very weird movement, calls out at me , I also say let's not be greedy but i like the Mets to win this one straight up, so ML for the mets, yes i know i'm going against the Cubs, i would really want the RL but it's just too much juice.

MIN@CWS Line movement suggest a huge favor towards the White Sox today, in this case we take the RL for the White Sox.

CLE@TOR Weird movement as well, Line movements suggests that Toronto Wins Straight up. Toronto ML

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

On the Yankees as well. Big 3 in the bullpen got some rest last night. If Pineda can keep it close and turn it over to them, I see the Rangers bullpen giving the game up again.

Keep it coming with the insight man, it is much appreciated. Always trying to get better at this. It is frustrating to always be within 10 units of even whether it be up or down. Every time I go big, without fail, it's a loss, haha. Aside from analyzing the game itself, I have to remind myself once a week they are trying to get even money on both sides. The lines they make are bullshit, it's up to us to call them on it.

Ro0k

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTraveler75 View Post
    CHC@NYM, very weird movement, calls out at me , I also say let's not be greedy but i like the Mets to win this one straight up, so ML for the mets, yes i know i'm going against the Cubs, i would really want the RL but it's just too much juice.
    I can't willingly back the Mets. On the Cubs myself. BOL.

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTraveler75 View Post
    I have three other games that i really like,

MIN@CWS Line movement suggest a huge favor towards the White Sox today, in this case we take the RL for the White Sox.

CLE@TOR Weird movement as well, Line movements suggests that Toronto Wins Straight up. Toronto ML
    I agree with the other two home teams Mets ..cws..but can't go against the hottest team in baseball right now Cleveland windians gotta ride the streaks

TimeTraveler75

Looks like a pitching duel, so far, NYY backers, don't panic!

TimeTraveler75

Adding Baltimore ML +105

TimeTraveler75

Tied game boys

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

GL today TT75 with you on NYY & BAL, but we're battling on CHC/NYM & CLE/TOR.

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    GL today TT75 with you on NYY & BAL, but we're battling on CHC/NYM & CLE/TOR.
    Sup Chronic, haha all good brother, glad you like my picks

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Bro you r slayin it good job

slugee
    slugee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1271

Thanks for the picks wondering if you do any totals?

TimeTraveler75

Well the white sox won but didn't cover, dammit. Yankees won though.

@Slugee, i tried totals for like a week and came up short on them, it's just too damn hard to figure totals out when it comes to reading line movements, i think i went 6-4 something like that, i guess i got lucky, but no, i don't do totals, maybe i figure that out in the future, definitely more profitable.

I really think Baltimore comes out strong tonight, i like this play a lot. We'll see.

Ro0k

I cannot believe the Mets won that game.

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    I cannot believe the Mets won that game.
    You just have to be on the right side of things. I honestly thought the Cubs will score 1 when they had the bases loaded and ruin my ML pay for the mets, but the mets got it done.