Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Your golden pal.

These number guys got me this morning and after scripted delay, said Costal wins today & Cleveland Indians streak ends tonight.

PC - I loaded up on the Indians tonight but it sure looks like it's mushed now. I'm most likely going to cut my bet and pay the juice??? Fukking Brock Landers.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 74

rode them the whole way. team of destiny. Lucky to win that game

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    rode them the whole way. team of destiny. Lucky to win that game
    Nice win otters...congrats pal

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 74

thanks I am on a small winning streak

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    If I bet on this game yesterday should my bet still be pending or refunded? I have friends who had their bets canceled but mine is still pending, is that normal for this circumstance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    bet should still be pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    I thought all my CCU bets would be no action....for example I had a 4 team parlay and CCU is the last leg and I thought I'd be paid out as a 3 team parlay...the three mlb games all won
    I read through the fine print, took forever to find but it did say that all college games are action regardless of venue or time change. So it's legit as far as I'm concerned on my end.

My question now is how the hell did my friend get his bet canceled? Do rules vary that much or did he just get screwed? He had bet on CC and under, bets were cancelled so he had to rebet today before game and the lines were juiced more than yesterday. That's messed up. He originally had CC at +$ then had to rebet today and CC was favored so he had to lay it. They should've just honored his original bet. Eh, whatever it's not my money so idc but I hate seeing people get dicked around regardless.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Your golden pal.

These number guys got me this morning and after scripted delay, said Costal wins today & Cleveland Indians streak ends tonight.
    I seriously think Zona would've won had they played last night. The late game favored them. The early game today flipped the script and it showed with that costly Zona error on that ground out that would've ended the inning leading to runs. Maybe if the game wasn't so early for a west coast team that doesn't happen.

First 12