TimeTraveler75
    TimeTraveler75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1392

New to Forum!, got a winner today. (suspicious Line)

I specialize in Line movements, one that really stood out today is the Phillies@Diamonbacks game, seen this any times!!

Today we're betting on the Phillies RL, whatever your book gives you, take it, don't be too greedy :P

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Interesting...

TimeTraveler75

Also want to let you guys know that the Rangers will NOT win tonight!, another suspicious line, Bet live on the Yankees with confidence

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

Bet on yanks live and lose your shirt. Agaist the hottest team in MLB ?

texas ml +175 And give this up value and best team hitting the ball from top to bottom of lineup ?

and yanks missing best hitter tonight Beltran ?

my. Suspicious info in this game. ........... YANKS TANKS TONIGHT!!!!!

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

5-1 after 3... Great call... Theres a reason they have the best record in MLB

KSmooth4U

I was just kidding

TimeTraveler75

Yea well like i said, i study line movements and math involved, think about it, the Rangers had 70%+ of bets , there was little to no line movement at all, Vegas does NOT like paying Plus money, especially when there's that many bets. Saw this from a mile away. It's all basic math, i know for damn sure Dyson threw that ball down the middle for them both last batter to hit it out. Gotta start being wiser. 2-0 for the day
    Points Awarded:

Fernburn74 gave TimeTraveler75 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMartian

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Damn teach me the way great one! It's just so hard to believe that dyon would do that on purpose

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    Damn teach me the way great one! It's just so hard to believe that dyon would do that on purpose
    I don't know what's going on, but i know for sure when Vegas expects a team to win then that team wins, or either the MLB tells them who they want to win etc, either way, if you read the code within the line movements then you have the winner, and it's crazy accurate.

Ro0k

Not sure I buy that baseball is rigged. Sure an ump can adjust calls and ruin a game but like tonight, the guys still have to make contact, let alone almost perfect contact to hit a homerun. Idk. Just too many variables, imo.

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Not sure I buy that baseball is rigged. Sure an ump can adjust calls and ruin a game but like tonight, the guys still have to make contact, let alone almost perfect contact to hit a homerun. Idk. Just too many variables, imo.
    Line Movement suggested that Vegas knew Yankees would win, how do you explain that?

KSmooth4U

Btw how did you go 2-0 taking Phillies RL?? You said RL not ML... 1-1 is what it sounds like ole great one

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Not saying it is or isn't rigged, but go watch any batting practice and every single last position player on every teams roster can hit a home run if they know what pitch is coming and location. I do believe in line movement not %100, but it is pretty damn accurate if you are smart about following it. Another game today that fit this was Milwaukee Brewers +113 early in the day and went off -109 with 53% of bets on them vrs a very public bet team in the Los Angeles Dodgers. Regardless welcome to the forum TT75 and congrats on your first two wins!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TimeTraveler75

TimeTraveler75

Are you drunk? Phillies were the underdog in this game

oChRoNiCo

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    Btw how did you go 2-0 taking Phillies RL?? You said RL not ML... 1-1 is what it sounds like ole great one
    RL had Philladelphia +1.5 dumbass Arizona was -1.5....

TimeTraveler75

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Not saying it is or isn't rigged, but go watch any batting practice and every single last position player on every teams roster can hit a home run if they know what pitch is coming and location. I do believe in line movement not %100, but it is pretty damn accurate if you are smart about following it. Another game today that fit this was Milwaukee Brewers +113 early in the day and went off -109 with 53% of bets on them vrs a very public bet team in the Los Angeles Dodgers. Regardless welcome to the forum TT75 and congrats on your first two wins!

Chronic nailed it 100%, you beat me to the reply, i wanted to say the same thing about how easy it can be , as simple as batting practice. Thanks for the welcome!

KSmooth4U

That makes sense...

Ro0k

Still not sold on it being fixed. Line movement happens every day and it's not always 100%. We would all be rich if that were the case.

KSmooth4U

Then why dont the actual homerun hitters hit a homerun on every pitch in the homerun derby?? Since they know what pitch is coming everytime??

oChRoNiCo

Still not sold on it being fixed. Line movement happens every day and it's not always 100%. We would all be rich if that were the case.
    Nothing is %100 except death & taxes!

Ro0k

I also wouldn't lay around -180 based on line movement. Timetraveler, were you confident in that pick going into the 9th...? I doubt it. Not trying to start some shit. I'm just saying.

TimeTraveler75

I also wouldn't lay around -180 based on line movement. Timetraveler, were you confident in that pick going into the 9th...? I doubt it. Not trying to start some shit. I'm just saying.
    I took a live bet when the Yanks were down, well when he walked the batter i knew something big was about to happen.