7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

LT "Model"

Idk if anyone has realize that this guy is sorry when it come betting. Well the reason why I decided to make this thread is because, it has come to my attention that this guys calls himself a professional capper but in all actuality, how can he be a professional is his model is the same as "ESPN INSIDER PICKS"??? Everything just started falling into place once I realized that. No wonder why this guy sucks balls, he is following a horrible pick center. BOL to all when choosing who to follow, and start paying attention to those little details, after all that's what counts the most.
    Btw, I'm not a tholl nor do I like to talk shit, I just happen to be on a losing streak by following this "dirtbag" and I just want to enlighten others. As soon as u guys stop following this guy in sure u guys will start winning again, but if you are seeking for advice from a piece of shit like this, then I recommend to just quit while u guys can.

grey area
    grey area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1622

Sorry to here Kal, hope things turn around for you my friend

TanBanana
    TanBanana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    Idk if anyone has realize that this guy is sorry when it come betting. Well the reason why I decided to make this thread is because, it has come to my attention that this guys calls himself a professional capper but in all actuality, how can he be a professional is his model is the same as "ESPN INSIDER PICKS"??? Everything just started falling into place once I realized that. No wonder why this guy sucks balls, he is following a horrible pick center. BOL to all when choosing who to follow, and start paying attention to those little details, after all that's what counts the most.
    Btw, I'm not a tholl nor do I like to talk shit, I just happen to be on a losing streak by following this "dirtbag" and I just want to enlighten others. As soon as u guys stop following this guy in sure u guys will start winning again, but if you are seeking for advice from a piece of shit like this, then I recommend to just quit while u guys can.
    If he really is as bad as you say, you can absolutely feel free to fade his picks.

killer chipmunks
    killer chipmunks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

WOW

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by TanBanana View Post
    If he really is as bad as you say, you can absolutely feel free to fade his picks.
    Trust me I always do, I've been doing this thing, that whatever he picks I just do the opposite and it has worked out fine for me, I just have a concience and makes me feel bad that there are many people out the losing their money all because of one idiot. All I want to do I help out and enlighten the ones who still believe that this guy is or want him to be "God"

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

What you fail to realize is any real model that is well thought out is going to produce similar results to other well thought out models. There will be times that they match almost exactly and then times when they differ and that is what makes each model unique and hopefully the edge someone tries to achieve. My NBA model arrives at the actual line 90% of the time. Did I rip off vegas?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiffTFinancial

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

MLB last year....LT had a great record

7777KaL

I don't live in the past, I live in the present. And in the present this guys sucks balls.. But of course this is where all the LT followers are going to come out and defend their "God" because then he won't give u guys any losers if u guys don't defend him.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

How many plays did ESPN Insider have yesterday?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Wait....so LT is a fraud? I'm confused...

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Geez, simply made a comment. Since you want to be a dikk about this the bottom line is that any decisions made by anyone regarding particular plays is the responsibilty of the person placing the wager. Sorry you made a bad decision but to blame your decisions on others is BS. By the way, I am in "Fade LT" mode right now but his plays are only a small part of my decision making process.

Side note....if you base your decisions on what someone else says you are an idiot.

rc86
    rc86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

you obviously cant see LTs approach to sports betting so I don't see how in the hell you can talk so much shit? Unless he forced you to tail his plays? Oh wait he didn't...you just angry, whiney, little child who can't make his own picks and blindly follow and then bitch and complain about someone else for something you did. It doesn't take half a brain to figure out LTs approach...
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave rc86 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    How many plays did ESPN Insider have yesterday?
    The espn insider has all kinds of play. Soccer, baseball, football, basketball but normally they are always wrong just like LT.
    And yes he is fake. I don't think he is a fraud because who would want to be like that?? But he is fake tho

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by rc86 View Post
    you obviously cant see LTs approach to sports betting so I don't see how in the hell you can talk so much shit? Unless he forced you to tail his plays? Oh wait he didn't...you just angry, whiney, little child who can't make his own picks and blindly follow and then bitch and complain about someone else for something you did. It doesn't take half a brain to figure out LTs approach...
    How about today I give u two plays and go 2-0 and not go 0-15 like u do every single day u stupid dumb fuk. Go suck his dick already u dumb piece of shit.

Cubs ML
    Angels game U 8.5

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Guy tries to validate himself by using sabremetrics but the fact is that those stats are useful for long term analysis but when you're betting game to game, the intangibles and trends outweigh these fancy sabremetrics. Until he proves his model is a consistent winner instead of a middling,.500 decision maker, then it doesn't deserve attention. Oh but hey, it's still early, when in fact we're already more than a third into the season LOL

rc86

Nice comeback kid...still oblivious to LTs methods... How fkn ignorant and naive can you be?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by rc86 View Post
    Nice comeback kid...still oblivious to LTs methods... How fkn ignorant and naive can you be?
    What exactly are LT's attempted methods though? He loses every day

7777KaL

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    What exactly are LT's attempted methods though? He loses every day
    That is exactly what I'm trying to help ppl see but in all honesty these guys are so blind by his past that's are failing to see that he really sucks balls in the present. But hey idiots are going to be idiots no matter what.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

My post wasn't intending on bashing the guy. I am just very confused as to what he tries to do. He loses every day and does nothing to adjust the model. It's kind of strange to be honest. So If anyone actually really knows what he tries to do, feel free...

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Moderator please remove him. He's only been in here a few months.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    Moderator please remove him. He's only been in here a few months.

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

The homie LT is always getting a lot of love in here. An admirable quality about LT is that he doesn't give a F*CK!!!

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2444

Idk if anyone has realize that this guy is sorry when it come betting. Well the reason why I decided to make this thread is because, it has come to my attention that this guys calls himself a professional capper but in all actuality, how can he be a professional is his model is the same as "ESPN INSIDER PICKS"??? Everything just started falling into place once I realized that. No wonder why this guy sucks balls, he is following a horrible pick center. BOL to all when choosing who to follow, and start paying attention to those little details, after all that's what counts the most. Btw, I'm not a tholl nor do I like to talk shit, I just happen to be on a losing streak by following this "dirtbag" and I just want to enlighten others. As soon as u guys stop following this guy in sure u guys will start winning again, but if you are seeking for advice from a piece of shit like this, then I recommend to just quit while u guys can.
    What an asshole.....F.uck off ...

Ardmorite
    Ardmorite's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20978

Never seen so many whining pussies in all my life. So the guy isn't winning so what. What do you care? Saw him kill it all season last year with his model. Not doing so good so far this year but penetrate it it's called gambling. Never once heard LT guarantee anything. Losing little bitches who couldn't pick a winner or make a decision on there own come troll the hell out of him as soon as he loses a little. Don't people have better shit to do than be a internet tough guy. Get a job or something.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and Snake24

Lord Vaderr
    Squat, lift and pound her with The Force
    Lord Vaderr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Ardmorite View Post
    Never seen so many whining pussies in all my life. So the guy isn't winning so what. What do you care? Saw him kill it all season last year with his model. Not doing so good so far this year but penetrate it it's called gambling. Never once heard LT guarantee anything. Losing little bitches who couldn't pick a winner or make a decision on there own come troll the hell out of him as soon as he loses a little. Don't people have better shit to do than be a internet tough guy. Get a job or something.
    Exactly. The books use comprehensive analytics too to set the line. That is why beating an analytical line with an analytical model is still gambling and not a calculated risk.

rc86

How about today I give u two plays and go 2-0 and not go 0-15 like u do every single day u stupid dumb fuk. Go suck his dick already u dumb piece of shit.

Cubs ML
    Angels game U 8.5
    fukn hilarious...i don't even have to do anything you fukn reply with some more senseless shit and brag about your picks that just lost...wow penetrating classic

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Cubs ML
    Angels game U 8.5
    LOL

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Cubs ML
    Angels game U 8.5
    0-2 classic

Nateboogy
    Nateboogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6277

Cubs ML
    Angels game U 8.5
    Hahahahahahahahaha. This right here is amazing. Karma is real.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Lt a good guy
    Great SBR asset
    A good guy to discuss sports

With that said, I don't like the way he plays
    Picks too many games
    Action junkie

tragicend
    tragicend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

LT has always been very helpful to me and responds promptly to any questions I have in general. No one is going to win every game. Thanks LT.