SystemFades
    SystemFades's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who can I fade

So many more losers than winners on the internet... Is there anyone on here that is good to fade?

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 758

no-one is so bad to fade and make profits

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Fade LT profits

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful with Mikefan. He will post a pick and if you follow and lose he will say it was a jinx pick and that he played the opposite and that only you were the loser and not him. If you fade him and lose again he will say that it wasn't a jinx pick and again you are the only loser and not him. If you ask him to post a ticket he will not because sometimes his picks are contest plays and not real. Se he is in this one on one battle with LT profits to see who sucks worse. So you can't fade him because you never know what he is playing and for what.
    Last edited by GreatWallofTrump; 06-27-16 at 02:50 PM.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWallofTrump View Post
    Careful with Mikefan. He wil post a pick and if you follow and lose he will say it was a jinx pick and that he played the opposite and that only you were the loser and not him. So you can't fade him because you never know what he is playing.
    its very obvious which side he is on.. if you havent been able to figure this out yet then i feel sorry for you

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by dhristov211 View Post
    no-one is so bad to fade and make profits
    Especially not profits in the long term

GreatWallofTrump

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    its very obvious which side he is on.. if you havent been able to figure this out yet then i feel sorry for you
    I just stay away altogether now. It fooled me once early on and I followed a pick and lost and everybody was congratulating him. I am warning this new cat to be careful. Mikefans posts sometime look like he has some information. Not a knock on Mikefan. He can post what he wants. I just think it's funny that he sometimes doesn't keep it real with his loses. You at least do and funny thing is is that he is the first guy down your throat making fun of your pick.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Especially not profits in the long term
    What kind of person, would come on here looking for someone to "fade". LOL. I mean, just a negative attitude to begin with. And I don't like people throwing anybody established on here being thrown "under the bus" so to speak, Especially LT.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    What kind of person, would come on here looking for someone to "fade". LOL. I mean, just a negative attitude to begin with. And I don't like people throwing anybody established on here being thrown "under the bus" so to speak, Especially LT.
    Lmao i agree with you

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

fade me, fade me!

GreatWallofTrump

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    i didn't throw Mikefan under bus. I said be careful because if you fade his pick you might be on his pick.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I just stay away altogether now. It fooled me once early on and I followed a pick and lost and everybody was congratulating him. I am warning this new cat to be careful. Mikefans posts sometime look like he has some information. Not a knock on Mikefan. He can post what he wants. I just think it's funny that he sometimes doesn't keep it real with his loses. You at least do and funny thing is is that he is the first guy down your throat making fun of your pick.
    hes like my little retarded step cousin.. annoying little fukker but still love him.. LOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

i didn't throw Mikefan under bus. I said be careful because if you fade his pick you might be on his pick.
    Brother, I wasn't talking about you or referring to you. It was more about folks tossing LT, that's all. LOL. Mike fan, meh, he is what he is. Like yesterday, he tells me nice selection on Miami 1st 5 innings, then throws me under the bus because I wouldn't go against Philly vs. SF. Guy is weird.

bonesesh
    bonesesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1560

Mikefan is the worst

-troll