gamblingisfun
    I'm a 'handicapper'...
    gamblingisfun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8632

Are we gonna start seeing some unders in baseball soon?

Things gotta get back to normal soon right? Something like 54% overs in the past couple months. I don't think they're setting the lines too low, these bullpens just give up late leads and a ton of runs. I usually do pretty well on totals bets but I'm getting killed this year. Anyone else feeling this way?

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack
    InsideMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by gamblingisfun View Post
    Things gotta get back to normal soon right? Something like 54% overs in the past couple months. I don't think they're setting the lines too low, these bullpens just give up late leads and a ton of runs. I usually do pretty well on totals bets but I'm getting killed this year. Anyone else feeling this way?
    You need two good aces in the same game for that to happen. David Price and MadBum last night were a good example.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Feeling the same man.
    I play 90% Unders and having trouble this season...but it started last season too.
    There were several people 2 seasons ago that complaining that there was no hitting in mlb and that totals were at 6 and 7 all the time.
    Better to mix things up - play some sides.
    And like Insider said, pick a game with 2 studs.
    Tomorrow it's Kershaw and Cueto in likely a 2-1 kinda game.

gamblingisfun
    I'm a 'handicapper'...
    gamblingisfun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8632

Seems like when I'm on an over no one hits and vice versa haha. Yesterday I had O6.5 in Padres braves game. 24 hits/walks total and only 6 runs... Sometimes there'll be a game with only like 10 hits/walks but 9 runs. Eventually I'm hoping things even out over the next month or two.