InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack
    InsideMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i doubt he was speaking of LT. & suk a fat dik inside man you are one those schmucks im talking about. i wouldnt tail your picks with my worst enemies money. schmuck.
    That means you are closely paying attention and trolling my posts. What a loser troll!How did you know I was on the Astros along with CappinTerp and LT? What enemy money tailing are you talking about? Who is asking you to tail me? I am not the one with a daily thread that NOBODY gives a phuck about. I haven't even clicked on you thread once, dumb phuck. I don't give a rats ass about your posts or threads, loser troll!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

8-5 already

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Guys, take it outside.
    Mag's thread is the best and usually pretty considerate and trill free...don't feel like going back to see who said who, but it's getting out of hand.
    Plan for a date to Duke it out on Zippy's island retreat in Key Largo if you must continue.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Guys, take it outside.
    Mag's thread is the best and usually pretty considerate and trill free...don't feel like going back to see who said who, but it's getting out of hand.
    Plan for a date to Duke it out on Zippy's island retreat in Key Largo if you must continue.
    I get your point, RollinDo. This loser jay3am came here with an intention to fight when he first posted here calling the Astros backers, schmucks. Completely unnecessary. He can try this name-calling bs with his family or when he is beating his wife/parents/kids/other relatives. Not going to work on a public forum or with me. He is just depressed because nobody gives a rat's ass about his daily thread. He is just looking for attention but it just back fired on him, and he just got NAILED with a second asswhole drilled for him. Nothing else.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

Guys, take it outside.
    Rollins is right... Don't fill Mag's thread with other information; either you want to save your bankroll, or get some good quality picks and make some money...

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by InsideMan View Post
    That means you are closely paying attention and trolling my posts. What a loser troll!How did you know I was on the Astros along with CappinTerp and LT? What enemy money tailing are you talking about? Who is asking you to tail me? I am not the one with a daily thread that NOBODY gives a phuck about. I haven't even clicked on you thread once, dumb phuck. I don't give a rats ass about your posts or threads, loser troll!
    1. i didnt know any of those things you just claimed i knew.
    2. you just created your account last week. fukin noob.
    3. your a phuckin noob that has no idea what your doing
    4. i never said you clicked on my thread? but clearly you see it and have clicked in it
    5. and maybe you should tail me you might actually win somethin you bum.
    6. go make your 12$ and sweat some more
    7. im not a troll you just jump into conversations and try to be a hero but you're a phuckin 0.
    8. no one was talking to you.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

1. i didnt know any of those things you just claimed i knew.
    2. you just created your account last week. fukin noob.
    3. your a phuckin noob that has no idea what your doing
    4. i never said you clicked on my thread? but clearly you see it and have clicked in it
    5. and maybe you should tail me you might actually win somethin you bum.
    6. go make your 12$ and sweat some more
    7. im not a troll you just jump into conversations and try to be a hero but you're a phuckin 0.
    TL;DR. Shut up.

JayDr3am
    Handi

44 is my boy and well trusted in this business, what ever i say to him is between me and him. not you or anybody else you phuckin idiot, quit commenting on what i say it has nothing to do with you

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

i doubt he was speaking of LT. & suk a fat dik inside man you are one those schmucks im talking about. i wouldnt tail your picks with my worst enemies money. schmuck.
    Men, I love LT. Don't always agree but who does ????

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

i can barely trust myself let alone these schmucks on here.. stick to your plays 44 phuck these schmucks
    Mag, we sports bettors lie to ourself everyday: when we win it is our pick, when we lose it was somebody else's pick or bad luck. Maybe, you were not referring to LT, but LT has given us all several good picks. He is NO schmuck. The biggest schmucks are the degenerates who name-call others for a single losing pick. Phuck those schmucks.
    jay3am, I never even spoke to you when I initially posted in this thread. I CLEARLY addressed Mag in my post and you jumped in and called me "Schmuck." Being the dumb phuck you are, you fell for the BAIT and got yourself drilled a second asswhole. Serves you right. Next time, mind your own business and STFU.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by scavenginglocks View Post
    How about that over on the Colorado game guys... Looks like they'll hit that with no problem...
    I had to go LB over 16 for 2 units to try to make up....... Hope it hits. BOL tonight .

JayDr3am
    Handi

jay3am, I never even spoke to you when I initially posted in this thread. I CLEARLY addressed Mag in my post and you jumped in and called me "Schmuck." Being the dumb phuck you are, you fell for the BAIT and got yourself drilled a second asswhole. Serves you right. Next time, mind your own business and STFU.
    you're a phuckin dumbass not only did you comment right after me, you vaguely quoted me. i hope you get hit by a car today. inside. what are you 13? does your mommy know you're wagering? im sure she'll be very dissapointed.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like I missed something here. I took a break for dinner.....Guys, let's just win and have some fun. OK ??????

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Looks like I missed something here. I took a break for dinner.....Guys, let's just win and have some fun. OK ??????
    44 it just grinds my phucking gears that a kid that just created his profile literally a week ago, a phucker that doesnt have a winning bone is his body, a queer that just decided to start gambling last phuckin week is on here talking shit. this kid just found out what the over and under is and hes on here like hes mister macho or something.

keepstackin20
    keepstackin20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Good luck today mag

JayDr3am
    Handi

but i agree im done with this schmuck. lets cash some phuckin tickets tonight

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

you're a phuckin dumbass not only did you comment right after me, you vaguely quoted me. i hope you get hit by a car today. inside. what are you 13? does your mommy know you're wagering? im sure she'll be very dissapointed.

roflmao you make that typical loser 13-yr old comment when you run out of words after getting nailed and exposed. You fell for the bait like the chump dumb phuck you are and got yourself a second asswhole drilled. Serves you right.

End of story, Mag. Back to the games.

JayDr3am
    Handi

roflmao you make that typical loser 13-yr old comment when you run out of words after getting nailed and exposed. You fell for the bait like the chump dumb phuck you are and got yourself a second asswhole drilled. Serves you right.

End of story, Mag. Back to the games.
    bait?. you're so childish. i honestly believe you're not above the age 13. kill yourself.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

bait?. you're so childish. i honestly believe you're not above the age 13. kill yourself.
    Another 13-year old comment.

RollinDo

I get your point, RollinDo. This loser jay3am came here with an intention to fight when he first posted here calling the Astros backers, schmucks. Completely unnecessary. He can try this name-calling bs with his family or when he is beating his wife/parents/kids/other relatives. Not going to work on a public forum or with me. He is just depressed because nobody gives a rat's ass about his daily thread. He is just looking for attention but it just back fired on him, and he just got NAILED with a second asswhole drilled for him. Nothing else.
    Seems like a misunderstanding here...I do see how the other guy was out of line and that's what sparked this.
    It's really not worth it to be going back and forth like this though...been through it last year and was a waste of my time and others in the end.
    Let's focus on winners guys and respect Mags' thread at very least....take this bs to a different thread please.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Seems like a misunderstanding here...I do see how the other guy was out of line and that's what sparked this.
    It's really not worth it to be going back and forth like this though...been through it last year and was a waste of my time and others in the end.
    Let's focus on winners guys and respect Mags' thread at very least....take this bs to a different thread please.
    Thank you, RollinDo. Back to the winners and cashing tickets.

RollinDo

Thank you, RollinDo. Back to the winners and cashing tickets.
    Smart decision man...Mags will appreciate it even more.
    Hope whatever you play tonight cashes and thanks for your recent advice.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Smart decision man...Mags will appreciate it even more.
    Hope whatever you play tonight cashes and thanks for your recent advice.
    Cheers, my man!

JayDr3am
    Handi

44 it just grinds my phucking gears that a kid that just created his profile literally a week ago, a phucker that doesnt have a winning bone is his body, a queer that just decided to start gambling last phuckin week is on here talking shit. this kid just found out what the over and under is and hes on here like hes mister macho or something.
    im done RollinDo cause i do have the utmost respect for 44 and his wisdom/action. GL to the rest of you guys

scavenginglocks
    scavenginglocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I had to go LB over 16 for 2 units to try to make up....... Hope it hits. BOL tonight .
    I didn't even notice you went for the under until now.

First 12