tallwhiterussian
    Update your status
    tallwhiterussian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

my debut parlay for the night....

Lets see what happens ..... Good Luck to us all .....

Jun 07 06:42 PM
    by: INTERNET
    140012102 MLB

MLB

MLB

MLB
    Jun 07 07:08 PM

Jun 07 10:12 PM

PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
    [953] CHI CUBS -205
    ( ACTION ) PENDING
    [959] COL ROCKIES +177
    ( ACTION ) PENDING
    [962] BAL ORIOLES -132
    ( ACTION ) PENDING
    [963] LA ANGELS +137
    ( ACTION ) PENDING
    1,250/20208

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Wow

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status

You can't be afraid to fail. It's the only way you succeed !!!!!

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

It's not that, that payout looks awesome

tallwhiterussian
    Update your status

wow crazy start in the yankees games

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack
    InsideMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Not sure why you picked the Angels with their chump Huff pitching. I was laughing when I first saw the parlay. You just burned $1250 in the first leg of the parlay. Seems like you like burning money.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Good luck tall white I hope the angels come back for ya

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Not sure what your problem is dude, maybe you could post some winning picks yourself instead of spreading your negativity to everyone's thread? Oh wait, you probably don't have any winning picks do you? Seems like you're just a huge douche that needs some attention, all upset bc you like burning money on horrible picks!

Tall White Russian just ignore these hating trolls and keep doing what you do -- the rest of us are very appreciative of the time you are taking to share your plays with us! Hopefully the Angels will come back for you and make him look even worse!

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by InsideMan View Post
    Not sure why you picked the Angels with their chump Huff pitching. I was laughing when I first saw the parlay. You just burned $1250 in the first leg of the parlay. Seems like you like burning money.
    Not sure what your problem is dude, maybe you could post some winning picks yourself instead of spreading your negativity to everyone's thread? Oh wait, you probably don't have any winning picks do you? Seems like you're just a huge douche that needs some attention, all upset bc you like burning money on horrible picks!

Tall White Russian just ignore these hating trolls and keep doing what you do -- the rest of us are very appreciative of the time you are taking to share your plays with us! Hopefully the Angels will come back for you and make him look even worse!

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post

you missed the winning picks in my thread yesterday. Yelling at random strangers ain't gonna get your money back loser. Angels are losing 3-6. Not even close. I don't fell sorry for you or your Angels loss. Mind your own business loser and stop trying to police others.

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by InsideMan View Post
    you missed the winning picks in my thread yesterday. Yelling at random strangers ain't gonna get your money back loser. Angels are losing 3-6. Not even close. I don't fell sorry for you or your Angels loss. Mind your own business loser and stop trying to police others.
    Ha, I'm not the only one who has seen you show your ass in the other threads, putting others down for no reason! Anyone can glance at this thread and see what you did was completely unnecessary and uncalled for, straight up dick move!

Maybe you should spend more time brushing up your reading comprehension before trying to be a douche -- where exactly did I say I bet on the Angels, or even this specific parlay for that matter?

I was merely taking up for someone nice enough to post their plays and having someone else try to bring them down. We all get tired of seeing your type in here, the self-proclaimed know-it-alls who have nothing better to do than bash others trying to make their own threads and share picks!

Perhaps you should be the one minding your own business and staying out of other people's threads if you don't have anything positive to share -- I think it may be starting to affect your 'capping' considering you're about to be 0-4 for the night on your plays!

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

TL;Dr.

Shut up, loser troll. What 0-4 are you talking about?? My Red Sox +150 runline pick is leading 5-3 in the 10th. It is obvious you tailed me today after seeing me win in my thread yesterday and now you are trying to attack me in the slightest opening you get. You will not admit it being the loser you are. So now I know that you not only lost with your Angels pick. You lost runline picks on Detroit, Rangers and White Sox. Hopefully, you didn't follow my Red Sox pick today because I really want you to be 0-4 today and not 2-3 like me. I won a live bet. Here is the ticket that you can shove deep up your behind:
    $96.00 $80.00 $176.00 Win 6/7/16 9:40pm Live In-Play Baseball 9977 Tampa Bay Rays/Arizona Diamondbacks Under 6 -120* (Fixed Price)

Here is what you must do with your opinion, loser troll:
    Name:  Semper Fidelis' Opinion.png
Views: 69
Size:  59.0 KB

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Semper Freakin Fidelis, where are you? Boston won 5-3. Is my record today 0-4 or 2-3? Get your facts right or STFU.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

This $1,250 4-team parlay above lost 3 out of the 4 picks including a loss in one of the -205 picks. No laughing matter I say! Shhhhhhh, it is wrong to laugh at comical tickets (begging for bragging rights or ridicule) when they are posted in a public forum.

As they say, if you have haters you must be doing something right.

tallwhiterussian, I know this was your first and only post with a pick before a game, but please be sure to keep the picks coming before the games. Semper cannot wait to tail your bumper again.

SemperFidelis loser troll, a second asswhole was drilled for you here today. If I see you again trolling any of my other posts then a third asswhole will be drilled for you.

Peace out
    Last edited by InsideMan; 06-08-16 at 02:15 AM.