EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

3 Total Leans

CHISOX-PHILLY OVER 8.5....Phillies should score tonight against Contreras and I'll take a gander on the ChiSox getting a few off of Hamels and their bullpen.

TEX-PITT OVER 9.5....Both starters have been bad and both bullpens are average but overworked. Have the Texas side so I'm thinking Texas can score 6 runs in this game. Hopefully Millwood and bullpen aren't too good.

STL-KC UNDER 9.5.....I think Bannister is very underrated and Thompson has been able to go deeper with an average start length of 6 IP. I hope STL is stymied by Bannister and maybe Thompson can go 6 and give up 3. 3-2 after 6 would make me comfortable.

Also took a gander with the ATL/Minny under 9.5. All games played for 1/4 unit as I am doing some system tests myself with totals. Good luck.

E

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i like the texas/pitt over
    but not the phily/chisox

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that PIT-TEX over is a solid play. Millwood & Duke have both been below average and even if one of them holds it down - the other is likely to get lit up. Rangers have also been hitting lefties well lately - although most of that damage has come at home where they usually heat up in the summer months.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree with that Cards/KC under here Ebone. We both know that Thompson will only go roughly 5 innings here if that, and the Cardinals pen is very shaky. As far as KC's pitching goes, well that speaks for itself.