Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

It doesn't take much to be a big league pitcher anymore

WTF is with all the overs? And why does that dumbass manager keep running Gregerson on the mound for the Astros? 4.56 era and he's your closer
    Is there an outrage in Houston about him being your closer? But biggest outrage should be that everybody sees it, yet the manager a paid professional who has been doing this his whole life still pencils him in. Weird! I think there should be an investigation on why dumbass manager is trying to lose games for Houston. Are the Rangers or some other team paying him off, to sabotage the games?

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack
    InsideMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Sorry you lost your Under wager on the Astros game. You must be nuts to keep pounding the Unders after seeing the trends this season. Especially adding in Graveman and Astros ballpark.

You got lucky when Correa failed to score in the bottom of the 8th after that leadoff triple. Moreover, that triple was a feet away from being a home run. I lost around $800 on the Astros -1.5 runline because of that.
    Last edited by InsideMan; 06-04-16 at 11:05 PM.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Lol. Lost only one under today Mr. Handicapper that goes by trends. Over on Angels game, over on Red Sox, and lost on Nym/Mia Under: don't understand how that game went over. Just remember having the under on the Astros/Red Sox game few weeks back and watching Gregerson get behind in the count on every freaking batter. Then with a runner on second Ortiz up to bat, and I was screaming not to pitch to him. Walk him, but no gives up a triple to tie game. It's feasible to call people out even if you don't have money on the game right?