fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

6/12 Tues Interleague Picks

For tomorrow, I like

Kennedy +155 over Oswalt

Maine -120 of Kuo

Escobar -135 over Arroyo

Bowie +155 over Cabrera

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by fifawcs; 06-11-07 at 09:11 PM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

I'm with you on the Mets and Angels.

Good luck fifa.

fifawcs

It's official

Kennedy +155
    Maine -120
    Escobar -135

Good luck

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

fifawcs,

I love Oakland at that price myself. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to bet them at +150 last night, thinking the line would drop.

fifawcs

I got that line last night. It might have been a little different cuz I use bodog.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I am not sure what to think of OAK at such a high price...the line seems like a serious trap. You look at the numbers and you have to do a double take. You have the better pitcher (numbers wise), the better team, the hotter, team, etc...

However, OAK loses almost every one of Kennedy's games (3-8 team record) and Oswalt is well Oswalt. He's been the best pitcher in MLB the past half decade and done so very quietly. He's the epitome of an ace. I would take Houston before I took OAK to be honest but i am not going to lay -160. I can see Houston winning 3-1 or 4-1 or something like that. The other very scary thing is that the public is loading up on the underdog. Again, very uncharacteristic of betting behavior to see more than 2 out of every 3 bets on the underdog. I've seen in too many times when the public loads up on the dog it can be a very bad sign.

Even so, good luck today fifawcs as this is one of the few games I have no interest in.

By the way, who is that in your avitar?

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them all, except for Oakland, that one makes me nervous.

And I would take the Angels on a run line, because of volatility. I might take the Mets a little on a RL as well.

GL.

fifawcs

Lol. the Guy in my Avatar is Steven Seagal, 80s/90s 2nd rate action hero.

Anyway, I did realize the same thing about Kennedy. And Oswalt is very good at home. I feel that it is a cheap price to pay for a team that has been relatively hot lately. Houston is one of the worst teams in the majors in my opinion. Their offense just doesn't produce.