BKLYN921
    BKLYN921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Just ignore people like Anubis. Social Media is just about getting a reaction. Many people are miserable all over the internet and just want to bring everybody down with them. If you ignore they will get frustrated and move on.

Just keep winning LT!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I see. In your world, stating facts = picking fights.
    What "fact" have you stated regarding me? The only true FACT in this thread is my record since the start of last season.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Lets just all move on and let this thread disappear into the abyss

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I've been down this rabbit hole with Kahn LT, it's just a distraction.

Truth and facts become nothing of reality.

Anubis
    Anubis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    And +100 units is luck? Seriously, what is your gripe with me? Not to brag, but I would challenge anyone to produce a +93 season like I had last year based strictly on one base unit per play. Not talking about guys that go 1-9 but claim winning record because the winner was for 10 units.
    I do not care if you were up a 1,000 units last season. Your record is 6-8 since I have seen your plays. Calm down, winning player. Luck has nothing to do with your wins, and anybody who disagrees with your opinion by stating facts is a "troll." Brilliant! Wow, never realized that. Poof!

iloseagain

U jus said his record was like 6-14 and now ur saying its 6-8? Lol

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Lets just all move on and let this thread disappear into the abyss
    I know, I know. You have no face in this thread. Also, your lies were exposed in this thread. Hopefully, your unposted secretive plays today will again silently gain 15 units (or 10 units) today. Your behind is still hurting from last night with that 6x drilling by the Diamondbacks:

i had 6x on those dbags... fukkers. fukkin assholes
    roflmao

Anubis

What "fact" have you stated regarding me? The only true FACT in this thread is my record since the start of last season.
    Wow, talk about being delusional. Facts do not have to be regarding "you." The world does not revolve around you. I am now convinced that you not only having a 6-8 losing record over the past two days but are also mentally unstable. You are just another gambler posing around as a numbers guy who can predict the future. Yawn.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a tough week to be a winning capper at SBR.

This guy is starting to sound like Kahn.

iloseagain

Lol "my lies have been exposed." Would you like to see the daily totals on my accounts? Dumb fukk

iloseagain

Okay sorry I'm done this time.. Guy is too easy to mess with though so its hard to resist
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave iloseagain 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Anubis

U jus said his record was like 6-14 and now ur saying its 6-8? Lol
    Wow, you caught a 6-14 vs. 6/14 typo. Brilliant! It was mentioned right next to his 1-5 record (Tuesday) and 5-3 record (Wednesday) that I stated. I have said 6-8 into two consecutive posts now. Too late of catch, punk. Your brilliance in catching typos just shines through. Please give me your secretive unposted plays for tonight. Pleaseee, pleasseee. You might have huge gains there again like last night. What a lying scumbag loser you are! Adults are speaking here. Go back to your personal dumbfuck thread: "iloseagain plays" What happened to your rallying chant to force everyone to leave this thread. You are posting so much here now. I know, I know. You behind is still itching from last night.
    i had 6x on those dbags... fukkers. fukkin assholes

LT Profits

I do not care if you were up a 1,000 units last season. Your record is 6-8 since I have seen your plays. Calm down, winning player. Luck has nothing to do with your wins, and anybody who disagrees with your opinion by stating facts is a "troll." Brilliant! Wow, never realized that. Poof!
    And what does that have to do with anything? So the previous 13 months never happened? For someone that is supposedly so bright, you sure are making seemingly stupid arguments to try and prove your case.

To summarize, it is your OPINION that nobody can produce a winning model to beat MLB. It is a FACT that I have disproved that since the start of last year, and we are talking about over 1300 hundred plays now. But I am sure that is not as relevant as a 14-game sampling since you joined.

Anubis

Lol "my lies have been exposed." Would you like to see the daily totals on my accounts? Dumb fukk
    Don't even think about bragging regarding your account size until your lying broke dikk scumbag losing ass has enough money in your bankroll to increase your unit size from $20 to at least three digits. Get out of your parent's basement and get a life, loser. After all, you slept with your computer on your lap last night because you had to quickly respond after 1am to my irresistible posts. Loser punk ass kiddo. Go focus on your secretive unposted plays for tonight with those broke dikk $20 units.
    Last edited by Anubis; 05-26-16 at 12:51 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a rabbit hole LT.

I've been there.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's a tough week to be a winning capper at SBR.

This guy is starting to sound like Kahn.

Keep the fire coming.

Anubis

And what does that have to do with anything? So the previous 13 months never happened? For someone that is supposedly so bright, you sure are making seemingly stupid arguments to try and prove your case.

To summarize, it is your OPINION that nobody can produce a winning model to beat MLB. It is a FACT that I have disproved that since the start of last year, and we are talking about over 1300 hundred plays now. But I am sure that is not as relevant as a 14-game sampling since you joined.
    Stop speaking for me and stop spouting out bs like your "model." You need luck to win. End of story.
    Last edited by Anubis; 05-26-16 at 02:04 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

So all that really happened is that the garbage moved from the Tuesday thread to the Wednesday thread...we shall see more garbage tomorrow in the Thursday thread I'm guessing..lock

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

LT you got mod powers, ban this annoying troll. What positive contribution has he made to this forum since joining...none.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    LT you got mod powers, ban this annoying troll. What positive contribution has he made to this forum since joining...none.
    Oh no, please do not ban me. Please don't. Please. I am scared. This forum is my life. I joined yesterday. First, my Bookmaker.eu $3,000 Check Payout Delay thread was deleted yesterday by an SBR admin for no reason. Now all these haters. As they say, I am seeing first hand why degenerate gamblers who take themselves too seriously are delusional walking disasters with loads of issues. Keep the fire coming, losers.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Oh no, please do not ban me. Please don't. Please. I am scared. This forum is my life. I joined yesterday. First, my Bookmaker.eu $3,000 Check Payout Delay thread was deleted yesterday by an SBR admin for no reason. Now all these haters. As they say, I am seeing first hand why degenerate gamblers who take themselves too seriously are delusional walking disasters with loads of issues. Keep the fire coming, losers.
    well you seem like a huge douche, so yeah

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    Id is EVfollower. Hmmm, follower = brown noser.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    well you seem like a huge douche, so yeah
    Make that text size bigger, kiddo. I cannot read. Calling others huuuuuuuuge douche makes you less of a douche. Very smart. Trump kiddo and follower brown-noser just chimed in. Keep the fire coming.

LT Profits

Stop speaking for me and stop spouting out bs like your "model." You need luck to win. End of story.
    Luck is the residue of design. Of course luck plays a major factor in any event, but a working model puts you in position to be successful in the long run, being on the right end of that luck more often than not. And I am not sure why you put model in quotes, mine is very intricate with lots of stuff going on.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

But this is what you don't understand. Value bets. If those six wins were all +150, 6-8 is a... wait for it... long term profit.

I'm sure you have some wordy, rambling explanation for how stupid I am and how intelligent you are because you already know all about this and why it's irrelevant and LT and the rest of us are all losing bettors. Save it.

You have no quality friends because you are not a quality person. We keep hearing about this 3k you have. We still do not care. Great job turning lunch money into dinner money. Hopefully bookmaker pays you and you disappear. Don't see that happening though. Assuming you communicated directly with them in any way, they have likely identified you as fundamentally unlikeable and are holding your money just for shits and giggles. Bravo to them.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    But this is what you don't understand. Value bets. If those six wins were all +150, 6-8 is a... wait for it... long term profit.

I'm sure you have some wordy, rambling explanation for how stupid I am and how intelligent you are because you already know all about this and why it's irrelevant and LT and the rest of us are all losing bettors. Save it.

You have no quality friends because you are not a quality person. We keep hearing about this 3k you have. We still do not care. Great job turning lunch money into dinner money. Hopefully bookmaker pays you and you disappear. Don't see that happening though. Assuming you communicated directly with them in any way, they have likely identified you as fundamentally unlikeable and are holding your money just for shits and giggles. Bravo to them.
    "If." Yes, if they were all +150 bets.However, they were not all +150 bets. Now, you think others do not know how + odds work. Do yourself a favor and STFU. You already got raped yesterday by your own words and the Diamondbacks.

This is my first slow Bookmaker.eu payout in all these years. This is why I even started a thread. The good thing about the thread was one SBR user responded. He mentioned that he had the same problem and his check was mailed two days ago. I promptly responded to that user with a thank you note. You will get treated the way you want to be treated. Stop rambling away assumptions about me to only be called out again.

LT Profits

"If." Yes, if they were all +150 bets.However, they were not all +150 bets. Now, you think others do not know how + odds work. Do yourself a favor and STFU. You already got raped yesterday by your own words and the Diamondbacks.

This is my first slow Bookmaker.eu payout in all these years. This is why I even started a thread. The good thing about the thread was one SBR user responded. He mentioned that he had the same problem and his check was mailed two days ago. I promptly responded to that user with a thank you note. You will get treated the way you want to be treated. Stop rambling away assumptions about me to only be called out again.
    But obviously over the life of the 1300 plays, the model has done a great job of finding value based on the units won.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Good Lord....I jump on the Forum to see who likes what plays and this person ANUS is still here.....as usual, LT being a class act and replying in a classy manner. ANUS....no please this time.....just go away!!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Where I come from Thursday is the day we take out the trash.

You dig?

Anubis

I know, I know. It is so irritating to hear about somebody else's 3K payout after several consecutive losing days and being long term biatch ass wallowing losers:
    That was insane. How can everyone on this forum clearly see the starter is done. How many singles in a row do you have to see before you go to the pen, who of course doesn't give up a run the rest of the game.
    roflmao

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Where I come from Thursday is the day we take out the trash.

You dig?
    Happy for you. Hope your house is less of a garbage dump after cleaning out the trash. You just highlighted a neat example of the pot calling the kettle black.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Happy for you. Hope your house is less of a garbage dump after cleaning out the trash. You just highlighted a neat example of the pot calling the kettle black.
    It's interesting that you think I was talking about you, but I guess that puts a rather glaring spotlight on your self-worth.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by SAX27 View Post
    Good Lord....I jump on the Forum to see who likes what plays and this person ANUS is still here.....as usual, LT being a class act and replying in a classy manner. ANUS....no please this time.....just go away!!
    What happened brown-noser SUCKS27? Your anus is still itching from yesterday. I though you mentioned yesterday that you wasted 45 seconds of your precious time in your granny's basement engaging with me. Today, you have wasted more than 45 seconds of your time in reading LTProfits' responses to my posts. 45 seconds! Keep the fire coming you degenerate losing gamblers. The problem with you folks is not gambling. The problem is losing.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    It's interesting that you think I was talking about you, but I guess that puts a rather glaring spotlight on your self-worth.
    Yeah, right. I should not be making too many assumptions. Ah, that old forum trick. Too old. Seen it several times. Yawn.

iloseagain

This dude is a walking, talking regurgitated insult machine.. Not one thing he's said is at all creative

First 1234 Last