Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Having one of the best days of my life

From a gambling POV.

2* Tigers -104 - Won by 8
    2* Royals +130 - Winning by 12
    2* Cardinals +138 - Won by 3.
    1* Rockies +161 - Won by 5.
    1* Giants -124 - Tied, but Cain dominant as expected.
    1* D'Backs Under 8.5 - 0-0 Top 3rd.

Also won on Nadal and lost on Wichita State. Anyway, just letting everyone know that I am absolutely hammering the Braves tonight. I wasn't crazy about doing this while I was in a funk, but now that I have had a good day, I feel great about it. Biggest play of the year on Braves +101. They should hammer Lilly, who is regressing into the .500 pitcher that he is. He's gotten knocked around by the Braves in the past meetings, and he will again tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to hear your having a very good day Razz. It's been a pretty good past couple of days for me actually.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    From a gambling POV.

2* Tigers -104 - Won by 8
    2* Royals +130 - Winning by 12
    2* Cardinals +138 - Won by 3.
    1* Rockies +161 - Won by 5.
    1* Giants -124 - Tied, but Cain dominant as expected.
    1* D'Backs Under 8.5 - 0-0 Top 3rd.

Also won on Nadal and lost on Wichita State. Anyway, just letting everyone know that I am absolutely hammering the Braves tonight. I wasn't crazy about doing this while I was in a funk, but now that I have had a good day, I feel great about it. Biggest play of the year on Braves +101. They should hammer Lilly, who is regressing into the .500 pitcher that he is. He's gotten knocked around by the Braves in the past meetings, and he will again tonight.
    Unfortunately, Cain isn't the only pitcher in that game that's dominating.

I don't have a side in the Cubs/Braves game, but it would be Chicago if I had to pick one. Atlanta has been horrible against lefties this season and judging Lilly based on his W/L isn't smart. That's probably the worst statistic a person could use to evaluate a pitcher because wins and losses are very much out of his control...

Congrats on the great day, but I think you could sacrifice the Giants winning since I'm on Oakland!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice day my man. I'm hoping Louisville can hang on and win to get me back to even for the day. I don't know if I can back Buddy Carylyle in that one tonight. I might go for the over though.

Razz

Cain is so damn unlucky.

Razz

Senator, you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. The first month or so, Lilly was pitching like a Cy Young candidate. He is coming back to what he has done his whole career, which is very average. The National League is starting to see what he is really about, and that's someone who can succeed against bad lineups but not the upper ones.

EP, I think the Braves will get at least 7 runs, so it should go over, but I think you'll be very surprised by Carlyle.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Funny how all the teams I picked on Fri and Sat seem to win the next day rather easily too. Guess I am a day late and a dollar short.

Agree on ATL though.......you have an opinion on MIL/TEXAS tonight Razz? Give me a buzz if you want to talk more in depth about these games. Was just planning on wathching a movie but being the degenerate that I am may make a play now.

Razz

Cain is so damn unlucky.
    Looks like another 1-0 loss for Cain. Fantasy owners around the world are pulling out their hair.
    The humorous thing is that it's rarely an above average pitcher that beats Cain. Always some journeyman or end of the rotation guy who opposes him and throws the game of his life.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Funny how all the teams I picked on Fri and Sat seem to win the next day rather easily too. Guess I am a day late and a dollar short.

Agree on ATL though.......you have an opinion on MIL/TEXAS tonight Razz? Give me a buzz if you want to talk more in depth about these games. Was just planning on wathching a movie but being the degenerate that I am may make a play now.
    Yep...this sounds like retirement all right...

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The first month or so, Lilly was pitching like a Cy Young candidate. He is coming back to what he has done his whole career, which is very average. The National League is starting to see what he is really about, and that's someone who can succeed against bad lineups but not the upper ones.
    You have Lilly figured out. He has a tendency to start the season strong and then fade when the summer heat kicks in.