SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Y'all just don't get it....LT looks for value....PERIOD. There are many plays where one will scratch their head....but....check out his record in MLB last year. Love LT's thread, it forces me to rethink my leans. Those 60% plays are appreciated as well.

hawaiianking
    hawaiianking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I already answered that, McCullers will be a stud and Wright is a dud that should come crashing back to earth soon.
    Good luck man
    I'm leaning on Boston moneyline
    And watch them continue there streak

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWallofTrump View Post
    will Astros hit the knuckle ball tonight?
    wright legit. boston never gave him a fair chance last 3 years to get into the rotation. impressed by that IP-H allowed figure this year 41-25. houston pitcher however, also legit. although 1st start of year. stay away from this game.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Seems like every day someone has to explain how LT operates

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

It took exactly one week to go from being -19.80 to being in the black. I guess it was not impossible.
    Quite a streak.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

LT,

I came to salute you on cashing your yesterday's Mets/Dodgers UNDER 6 play after 5 runs in the first 2 innings.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

I don't respect LT at all. His system is a total joke. What kind of system would have a play for Astros against the red hot Red Sox? They are the best team in the league and have arguably the greatest offense to ever play the game. 6 players with averages over 300 and ur taking a guy making his first start of the year after injury on the road against a team that scored 53 runs in their last 32 innings yea ok LT keep chucking darts

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    I don't respect LT at all. His system is a total joke. What kind of system would have a play for Astros against the red hot Red Sox? They are the best team in the league and have arguably the greatest offense to ever play the game. 6 players with averages over 300 and ur taking a guy making his first start of the year after injury on the road against a team that scored 53 runs in their last 32 innings yea ok LT keep chucking darts
    lol finally agree with one of your posts. The biggest mismatch in this game is the Houston offense against Wright. His knuckler is deadly. Houston is not a team that is going to be able to hit it.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How come you never show up after the hundreds of winning plays I have had at SBR?

iloseagain

How come you never show up after the hundreds of winning plays I have had at SBR?
    well thats his MO. He only shows up when people lose. Hes a twat.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    lol finally agree with one of your posts. The biggest mismatch in this game is the Houston offense against Wright. His knuckler is deadly. Houston is not a team that is going to be able to hit it.
    Wright is not that good, nobody can maintain a .219 BABIP allowed and an 82.5% strand rate. His xFIP of 4.11 is more than 2.50 runs higher than his ERA.

iloseagain

Wright is not that good, nobody can maintain a .219 BABIP allowed and an 82.5% strand rate. His xFIP of 4.11 is more than 2.50 runs higher than his ERA.
    i agree he is going to regress at some point, but it wnot be against this team is all im saying.

iloseagain

well there you go.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    well there you go.
    Yeah, NOW is a good time.

iloseagain

Yeah, NOW is a good time.
    haha.. i took houston live ML just in case.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

LT knows what he is doing, if one does not agree just fade his picks.We all get hot an cold at times..esp. if one bets year around.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

how accurate is the weather report from this site?

http://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/weather.pl

i'm actually surprised houston/boston game wasn't postponed. it said rain the whole time.

i don't have a wager on this game regardless but i'm rooting for houston so mikefan can put his foot in his mouth.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

do me a favor.. shut the fuk up..

no one asked you to come into this house.. and talk shit about the owner.. you don't like the play.. move the fuk on..

Your prick is 2 inches and your mouth could fit 2 dozen hot dogs..

sit the fuk down.. and go back to the glory hole you shine pricks at for $2 an hour..
    Last edited by kmarinouofm; 05-13-16 at 09:54 PM.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Tbis guy sucks.. wby in the world would u pick pirates.. they got no damb offense.. other than taking it for plus moneuy and live bet cubs.. u suck period..
    imagine what your life is like ..it must be pure shit.. for you to bark at LT like you did.. here you have a nice guy.. minding his own business.. trying to help people out.. and you come along and slap the free sandwich out of his hands.. your a real piece of work..

your parents are lowlifes.. i know this because you are a product of their upbringing.. and you have told everyone on this board what a low class piece of shit you are in just one sentence..

I bet your jerk off into a sock everyday..
    Points Awarded:

dfish gave kmarinouofm 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Trep
    Trep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2842

Congrats on another great day. Now on the road to try to match last seasons record

LT Profits

5-1 with Halos pending. Alright gents, I'm off to bed.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

LT on fire! Great picks today..

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Words are fun aren't they. Live in reality people. What one person says about another does not magically make it true. This is gambling you will win some and lose some FACT. My mom is a midget and my dad has a 12" rooster. I wonder if typing that makes it true.

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    imagine what your life is like ..it must be pure shit.. for you to bark at LT like you did.. here you have a nice guy.. minding his own business.. trying to help people out.. and you come along and slap the free sandwich out of his hands.. your a real piece of work..

your parents are lowlifes.. i know this because you are a product of their upbringing.. and you have told everyone on this board what a low class piece of shit you are in just one sentence..

I bet your jerk off into a sock everyday..

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

What a way to end an already solid day by the Angels. 2 in each of last 3 frames.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

since May 5th you are 38-14-2

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

I started tailing LT this year from day 1. I hopped off when things were going really south. Not because I didnt believe that you will turn it around but because of the lines. I never seemed to get close to yours especially with the totals. I use pinny and when we lose I lose more, when we win I win less. And LT is successful bcoz of the lines he plays have value.

Want to congratulate you on this good run LT! BOL to you onwards.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Arrietta: BABIP: .203, LOB%: 89.3% , ERA: 1.13, xFIP: 3.14 .....

So should I pencil you in for Locke tomorrow?

Good run LT

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

Fun times. Positive energy!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Arrietta: BABIP: .203, LOB%: 89.3% , ERA: 1.13, xFIP: 3.14 .....

So should I pencil you in for Locke tomorrow?

Good run LT
    Difference is 3.14 is still very good and Arrieta has done it before. But yeah, the ERA will go up as BABIP and strand% stabilize. I am not high on Locke either, it will come down to what the model spits out.

I am just waking up.

dogman
    dogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10911

Without looking it up, I believe LT won over 100 units last year. How many handicappers do you know that won that much betting 1 UNIT EACH GAME. This year he starts slow, turns it around and still has people question his plays and has to listen to sh......t.

Good job, LT. Thanks for posting

First 12