alexrafco
    alexrafco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The rest of whats left

Hit a bit of a cold spell of late have $50.51 left in the account after an initial $75 deposit a couple weeks back, I decided to try to jump start a run with an all in play on my favorite team, the mets vs Kershaw tonight. I've actually gone on some of my best runs after a tap out bet like this one, if I lose I'll take a couple days off and start again but here goes nothing, at least it's on my team too! All in on the Mets!

New York Mets @+230
    Risking $50.51 to win $116.17

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by alexrafco View Post
    Hit a bit of a cold spell of late have $50.51 left in the account after an initial $75 deposit a couple weeks back, I decided to try to jump start a run with an all in play on my favorite team, the mets vs Kershaw tonight. I've actually gone on some of my best runs after a tap out bet like this one, if I lose I'll take a couple days off and start again but here goes nothing, at least it's on my team too! All in on the Mets!

New York Mets @+230
    Risking $50.51 to win $116.17
    Why would you do that? Never bet with the heart, always bet with your head, or you will go broke every time. I am by no means knocking you, but there was so many better plays with much better value tonight.
    BOL!

BH