t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

t-bone tonight 5/12

Padres RRL +200​.....when I think of jimmy nelson, I think of tanner roark!

I hate both of them

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5674

Always like your picks but Roark has been one of the best in the league this year. He's probably turned the page.
    Only fear is will the Padres show up after winning the doubleheader against the high-and-mighty Cubs? Smell a letdown. Just saying.

t-bone

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Always like your picks but Roark has been one of the best in the league this year. He's probably turned the page.
    Only fear is will the Padres show up after winning the doubleheader against the high-and-mighty Cubs? Smell a letdown. Just saying.
    I appreciate your feedback buddy but I think the pads stay hot tonight. I think their lineup and pitcher are both better and since I get 9 innings of ab's; figured I would spin the line around. Regression for Roark is right around the corner. Trust me!

Good luck with plays.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5674

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    I appreciate your feedback buddy but I think the pads stay hot tonight. I think their lineup and pitcher are both better and since I get 9 innings of ab's; figured I would spin the line around. Regression for Roark is right around the corner. Trust me!

Good luck with plays.
    Ok, we'll see. Truth be told, at some point, fading the likes of Roark and Danks (CWS just cut ties with him) was almost like owning an ATM machine.

t-bone

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947