Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Love boston and over..

i hit o8.5
    bos tt o4.5
    hou tt o3.5

thats 2-1 worst.

also love stl over

GL man
    Good job brother on those you cashed. BOL tonight. I will be checking in on your thread later if you don't mind.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Seriously, I can't for the life of me understand why people dispute your plays - especially the ones with juice - you are a proven winner in every sport.
    They pick the ones I don't win on and bellow about it. "THE JUICE.........." F..... them. As you know, I really don't care what they say anyway.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Ok...I'm taking LAD +1.5 (probably around -500)...pretty sure bet, but still like Mets to maybe scratch out 3...Dodgers should get 3 minimum vs Colon.

-500 lol.

Never change Rollin

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

[QUOTE=44 Mag;25703122]SF has not been doing well, just not quite ready to back Greinke just yet. GL. [/QUOTE

thoughts on the O/U total?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Snake24;25704404]
    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    SF has not been doing well, just not quite ready to back Greinke just yet. GL. [/QUOTE

Brother, did not really spend a great deal of time on this one, because I don't like either starting pitcher, personally. but if forced to bet, based on what I do know, would have to go under 8 in this game. Best guess. GL tonight & thanks for checking in.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Snake24;25704404]
    SF has not been doing well, just not quite ready to back Greinke just yet. GL. [/QUOTE

PS: SF TT under 4. BOL.

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

thanks Mag. GL.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Good job brother on those you cashed. BOL tonight. I will be checking in on your thread later if you don't mind.
    Those are the ones I'm on tonight.. Plus a few others of course.. Check in anytime man

iloseagain

Also really liking that sf zona under.. Will be adding that soon.. Grienke seems to have turned a corner having 3/4 good starts in his last 4

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Also really liking that sf zona under.. Will be adding that soon.. Grienke seems to have turned a corner having 3/4 good starts in his last 4
    GL my man.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I liked that one too, but Zona is a hitter's park. And with SF relievers being worked some in the last series, not so sure they will do their part to keep it Under...if the starters go 7+ strong, then it's possible.
    Will be pullin' for ya' in that one though, as I pull for Cueto and SF to get 'er done.

Pimp178
    Pimp178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Any Idea Why The Boston game over 8 now at Over 7½ ?

iloseagain

I liked that one too, but Zona is a hitter's park. And with SF relievers being worked some in the last series, not so sure they will do their part to keep it Under...if the starters go 7+ strong, then it's possible.
    Will be pullin' for ya' in that one though, as I pull for Cueto and SF to get 'er done.
    I know its a hitters park but u can't just take the over every game in zona.. Good pitching > good hitting. The total sitting at 8 tells me vegas thinks it will be a well pitched game.. Totals in zona are usually 9.5+

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp178 View Post
    Holy shit wtf?? I got o8.5.. Not even o8.. That is very weird.

iloseagain

Just checked lineups and looks like both teams have full lineups.. Maybe its on the names of the pitchers idk.. I see no way this goes under unless boston goes ice freaking cold.. The thing with their lineup, though, is that it doesn't stop.. Its very good 1-9. Can see them cooling off and still scoring 5 runs

iloseagain

Funny thing is when total was o8.5 -115, team totals were:
    bos o4.5 -105
    hou o3.5 -135

now its 7.5 and TTs are:
    bos o4.5 -115
    hou o3.5 -140

so both TTs got more juiced on over yet total dropped to 7.5

Pimp178

Holy shit wtf?? I got o8.5.. Not even o8.. That is very weird.
    I Know I Hit It at O8.5 So Had To hit this, Houston Astros/Boston Red Sox* Over 7½ -115 Again. Only makes sense since im already on the O8.5, Hope It hits.

RollinDo

Funny thing is when total was o8.5 -115, team totals were:
    bos o4.5 -105
    hou o3.5 -135

now its 7.5 and TTs are:
    bos o4.5 -115
    hou o3.5 -140

so both TTs got more juiced on over yet total dropped to 7.5

That's funny and odd at the same time. I don't think I've seen that before...doubt it stays that way with the TT's.

iloseagain

That's funny and odd at the same time. I don't think I've seen that before...doubt it stays that way with the TT's.
    well i dont really see it changing either.. i think total will go back up to 8, and possibly 8.5 again

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I know. Take the over, quick.

RollinDo

I know its a hitters park but u can't just take the over every game in zona.. Good pitching > good hitting. The total sitting at 8 tells me vegas thinks it will be a well pitched game.. Totals in zona are usually 9.5+
    I agree here...both pitchers though can be erratic and have a bad inning, giving up 3-4 runs, though Cueto has only done that once in Cincinnati this season - but there were some factors against him there.

Might be a good sign that Cueto has a sub-4 ERA in Chase Field in his career and has done well vs Zona in his career, so he's held his own.
    You really can't go wrong with Under 8 at near Even $ with 2 Aces. GL
    Let's hope for a 3-2 Giants winner!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I Know I Hit It at O8.5 So Had To hit this, Houston Astros/Boston Red Sox* Over 7½ -115 Again. Only makes sense since im already on the O8.5, Hope It hits.
    Some people are afraid the two pitchers will revert to perfect form, in the same game tonight???? I highly doubt that. Neither one has shown anybody a freaking thing here this year. LOL. By the way , it's till Fenway, it's almost 67 degrees, dry, sunny and perfect for baseball @ night. Red Sox are hitting, what more can you ask for. BOL tonight.

Pimp178

Some people are afraid the two pitchers will revert to perfect form, in the same game tonight???? I highly doubt that. Neither one has shown anybody a freaking thing here this year. LOL. By the way , it's till Fenway, it's almost 67 degrees, dry, sunny and perfect for baseball @ night. Red Sox are hitting, what more can you ask for. BOL tonight.
    Yes, and Hou just went 16 yesterday.... All I Need it's 4 from Hou, and 5 From Bos. And WE ARE HOME !!!! BOL

iloseagain

I agree here...both pitchers though can be erratic and have a bad inning, giving up 3-4 runs, though Cueto has only done that once in Cincinnati this season - but there were some factors against him there.

Might be a good sign that Cueto has a sub-4 ERA in Chase Field in his career and has done well vs Zona in his career, so he's held his own.
    You really can't go wrong with Under 8 at near Even $ with 2 Aces. GL
    Let's hope for a 3-2 Giants winner!
    No offense, but i hate that you always say this shit haha.. Instead of always looking for the negative aspect of plays, how bout looking for the positive aspects?

Anyways.. Bos/Hou back up to 8

RollinDo

No offense, but i hate that you always say this shit haha.. Instead of always looking for the negative aspect of plays, how bout looking for the positive aspects?

Anyways.. Bos/Hou back up to 8
    Sounds good - I'll do that, though I do make quite a few positive comments in your thread about your plays.
    I do tend to be negative (in my betting life), since sports gambling is one of the few things I've not had much success with, but I'm just too feisty to give it up.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

That's why we're losers here. We don't cap reality. We cap perception. The names - Price and Keuchel - is what's holding some folks from playing the OVER in a game featuring two pitchers with a combined ERA of over 11. This is a game which final score might resemble the score of a college basketball game, especially with the way Boston is hitting and with the runs-happy bullpens that'll be on parade tonight. IMHO, any gambler who doesn't play the OVER in this game should be jailed!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, and Hou just went 16 yesterday.... All I Need it's 4 from Hou, and 5 From Bos. And WE ARE HOME !!!! BOL
    And, then they had to fly cross country to come here to Boston. I bet they are tired, poor baby athlete's. Imagine if they had to work every day, a full time job, without all the first class treatment, personal trainers, private jets & first class accommodation's. And then, they have to go back to work for another 3 hours of standing around. WOW, must be exhausting !!!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    That's why we're losers here. We don't cap reality. We cap perception. The names - Price and Keuchel - is what's holding some folks from playing the OVER in a game featuring two pitchers with a combined ERA of over 11. This is a game which final score might resemble the score of a college basketball game, especially with the way Boston is hitting and with the runs-happy bullpens that'll be on parade tonight. IMHO, any gambler who doesn't play the OVER in this game should be jailed!
    You are the man, brother.

iloseagain

Sounds good - I'll do that, though I do make quite a few positive comments in your thread about your plays.
    I do tend to be negative (in my betting life), since sports gambling is one of the few things I've not had much success with, but I'm just too feisty to give it up.
    yea im not saying you are negative about everything by any means.. Just seems odd to say that about Grienke and Cueto who are 2 of the most consistent pitchers in MLB. Obviously this year Grienke hasnt really been, but i dont see how you can come to the conclusion that "both pitchers though can be erratic and have a bad inning, giving up 3-4 runs" lol but to each their own

RollinDo

yea im not saying you are negative about everything by any means.. Just seems odd to say that about Grienke and Cueto who are 2 of the most consistent pitchers in MLB. Obviously this year Grienke hasnt really been, but i dont see how you can come to the conclusion that "both pitchers though can be erratic and have a bad inning, giving up 3-4 runs" lol but to each their own
    Probably JUMPED to a conclusion there...a couple games stand out in my mind when that happened, but didn't really look closely there...if I did, would likely find out it was a stupid conclusion and really isn't a trend of either pitcher in the last several years.

iloseagain

Probably JUMPED to a conclusion there...a couple games stand out in my mind when that happened, but didn't really look closely there...if I did, would likely find out it was a stupid conclusion and really isn't a trend of either pitcher in the last several years.
    haha well its very easy to come to a conclusion, negatively OR positively, on ANY game. Thats why the make the lines haha.. So people can make cases for both sides.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=iloseagain;25705484]haha well its very easy to come to a conclusion, negatively OR positively, on ANY game. Thats why the make the lines haha.. So people can make cases for both sides.[/QUOTE]

You fella's must be attorney's.

BigNik
    BigNik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9855

What is up with these Baltimore bats

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by BigNik View Post
    What is up with these Baltimore bats
    Pathetic man fukk

BigNik