Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Never any doubt
    sup blazer!...my skins drafted RB Marshall out of Georgia..he ran the fastest at the combine (4.3 40yd)...what can you tell me about this kid?...I know he's had knee problems but wasn't he a beast at RB and started over Chubb before his injury?

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    well done!
    thanks bro!......I saw your NBA picks and GL to you......but I don't bet NBA!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    That was huge. Thanks for the play. Was late to party with over 9 EV, but will take it!
    your welcome my man!......and you still made out great!....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    sup blazer!...my skins drafted RB Marshall out of Georgia..he ran the fastest at the combine (4.3 40yd)...what can you tell me about this kid?...I know he's had knee problems but wasn't he a beast at RB and started over Chubb before his injury?
    Was a 5* recruit out of North Carolina...the same class as Gurley. Actually more highly rated than Gurley but injuries hindered his career. That and I don't think Richt utilized him that well.

He's a track star. Going to play hard every down, I don't think he can handle the beating. He was always dinged up with something. So I don't know if he can be an every down back, but at worst he should be a decent pass down back and/or kick returned (like the NFL wants those anymore)

First 123