iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Tex/Tor under 9 -115

Toronto hasnt gotten going all year. texas has scored like 3 runs total in this series so far against 2 of Torontos worst pitchers. Now they have to face the hard throwing Sanchez. Lewis for Texas isnt great, but right now you dont have to be great to stifle this toronto lineup. I think this is a good play here tonight.. BOL

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

They keep hanging 9s all week n line not budging. I'm with you here, if Toronto can't hit Martin Perez at the moment then Colby Lewis will look like Roger Clemens

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    They keep hanging 9s all week n line not budging. I'm with you here, if Toronto can't hit Martin Perez at the moment then Colby Lewis will look like Roger Clemens
    Exactly.. Im surprised they havent moved off that 9 yet. I have been hitting the unders in this series thus far.. Also hit HRE u28.5 yesterday.. Boy was that easy.. These HRE under plays for me have been very profitable if you pick your spots.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

im on the over, at least one of us will be a winner. (i hope its me, sorry)
    i think sanchez gets LIT up tonight

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    im on the over, at least one of us will be a winner. (i hope its me, sorry)
    lol GL..

One question though, how the hell can you possibly bet the over in this game??

EDIT: i actually forgot to even put this bet in. I do have tex ML, -1.5 and +1.5... So lets go TEXAS!
    Last edited by iloseagain; 05-04-16 at 06:13 PM.

iloseagain

easy winner.. except i forgot to put the damn bet in

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Texas had him on the ropes early, should have scored 6 or 7 runs in the first 2 innings. Tulow made that sick stop and they let him off the hook. Once he got settled in he looked great. Lewis gave the Rangers more than I expected too. I thought the Jay might rough him up. Second time ive watch barnette melt down and give a game away this year
    Last edited by l7ustin; 05-04-16 at 10:34 PM.