MoMoney2
    MoMoney2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2122

MoMoney's Plays of the Day

For the first month of the MLB season I have been testing and adjusting a betting system that I now feel comfortable in posting. Since we are now into May I will be posting several plays each day to keep track of on here. This system is an underdog system, not a chase system. Each day I will be choosing the dogs that fit into my system, usually between 3-6 plays per day. I hardly ever pay the juice since this is an underdog system, but if the dog is -103 I will pay the small juice in that example.
    All plays will be for 1u and we will see where I am after this month. Just in testing last month I would have finished up around 30u. My goal for this month is to finish up around 15-20u. Because this is an underdog system we don’t need to hit the 55%+ range. There will be days that we are down, but if you stick with the system I believe you will most definitely be in the positive at the end. Fade or follow if you like, but if you do follow, don’t bitch and complain along the way. Remember, you are the one choosing to follow. If you fade, just be pissed at yourself while the rest of us stack those units!

Monday - May 2nd Plays:

CHC (+112)
    SD (+107)
    TEX (+130)
    SEA (+103)
    LAA (+111)
    WAS (+107)
    Best of luck to all!
    MM

MoMoney2

For anyone who followed, which I doubt was anyone, saw a nice first day as the system picks went 5-1 stacking 4.59 units. I will be back later today with today's picks. Hopefully some of you hop on the train and stack some units with me.

Record: 5-1
    units: +4.59

jgold254
    jgold254's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1840

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney2 View Post
    For anyone who followed, which I doubt was anyone, saw a nice first day as the system picks went 5-1 stacking 4.59 units. I will be back later today with today's picks. Hopefully some of you hop on the train and stack some units with me.

units: +4.59
    Nice day, buddy! I was on a lot of the same plays. A lotta good looking dogs yesterday.

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Nice!

MoMoney2

Units: +4.96

Another full slate of dogs that make the list today. Some I like more than others, which I will list in the order that I like them. Some I am not in love with but I will play them as they all fit the system. Remember, we don’t need to hit an over 50% win rate as these are all dogs. If we hit in the 45% range we will still stack units up at the end of the month and end of the season! Love to hear any feedback about the picks if you have strong thoughts.

DET (+120)
    WAS (+108)
    COL (+110)
    PHL (+132)
    SEA (+111)
    MIN (+134) – probably won’t play this because of rookie pitcher.
    MIL (+111) – probably won’t play either for same reason.

Let's have another great day and win some units!!!!!

MoMoney2

Yesterday:

Record: 3-4
    Units: -.92

We should have finished with a winning record last night and been up over another unit but Paplebon gave up 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th to screw us! It happens and overall it will not be a big deal, it is just frustrating when you should have had another winning night. If you are going to have losing nights, to be down under a unit is not so bad. I counted all plays, even though I didn’t play the MIN or MIL games myself, because all games fit my system.

Overall Stats:

Record: 8-5
    Units: +4.04

Today’s Plays:

CIN (+114)
    COL (-105)
    NYY (+115)
    MIN (+137)
    CHW (---)? No line out yet, but the system sees this as a possible play.

Curious if anyone has followed yet? I understand that most are going to want to see how things play out for a few weeks before jumping on board...........I just hope that you don't regret it

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

A fellow moe.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

thugga thugga baby!

MoMoney2

Yesterday:
    Record: 3-1
    Units: +2.24U

Another strong day yesterday for the system. We picked up 3 more wins and over 2 more units. This brings week 1 of the picks to a nice 11-6 record! Very quiet on this thread so not sure if anyone is even reading, let alone playing any of the picks. I would love to hear from anyone regardless if they agree or disagree with the picks just so that I know I am not just talking to myself. If you are waiting to see how things unfold for a few weeks I would love to hear that too.
    Overall Stats:
    Record: 11-6
    Units: +6.28

I will be back later with today’s picks, still looking into them.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I don't play many dogs because they most always bite me in the nuts - that's why I'm not tailing, but good picks so far! Keep it up!

MoMoney2

Today’s Plays:
    Because I don’t feel great about some of the plays today I am going list them in the order that I will be playing them. For record keeping purpose, I will track all games as the system says they are all plays for today. The system is off to a great start so I hope to keep it going today. Remember my goal for the end of the month is to be up around 15-20 units, we are already up over 6 units so that is looking very good so far. On to the picks:

COL (+125)
    SEA (+101)
    MIL (-103)
    WAS (+130)
    DET (+116) – I don’t love this one but I can see DET winning to avoid the sweep.
    ARZ (+124) – I don’t know what it is about this one, just doesn’t seem right, even though the system says to play it.

I am going to play full unit bets on the first 4 and .5u bet on the last 2. I want to stay true to the system and play them all so I will throw .5u bets at those last two.

Which ones do you like? Which ones are you off? Give your thoughts to all if you would like.

Best of luck to all of those that follow...........may the rest of you be filled with regret

MoMoney2

Yesterday:

Record: 2-4
    Units: -.78u

I never had a good feeling about the games yesterday. If you followed the picks in the order that I gave them, my favorite 2 from the system hit. I stated that I didn't like the last 2 and was only going to bet them for a .5U so that helped to limit the damage. To only have a 2-4 record and only be down less than 1 full unit is not to bad I guess. We are still sitting pretty good overall for the week and are well on our way to hitting the monthly goal. I haven't looked at games yet for today so I will post those later on.

Overall Stats:

Record: 13-10
    Units: +5.5U

MoMoney2

Today's Plays:

Not very many plays for today, only 4 of them. Again, I will list them in the order that I would bet them. Like yesterday there is one pick that I do not like nearly as much as the others so I will only be playing it for .5 units.

1. BOS (+104)
    2. BAL (-102)
    3. PHL (+127)
    4. ATL (+127) - Even though the system has it as a play it is just hard to put a full unit on the Braves! I would either bet a half unit or avoid all together.

Happy Friday, and good luck to all!
    Any followers today?

The Pilgrim
    The Pilgrim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

I'm following, best of luck today! Love the red soxs play!

MoMoney2

Thanks Pilgrim, same to you!

MoMoney2

Yesterday:

record: 0-2
    units: -2.00u

Today's Plays:
    KC (EV)
    PHL (+110)
    ARZ (+113)
    SD (+127)
    SEA (+129)
    PIT (+125)
    MIL (+101)

Overall Record: 13-12
    Units: +3.5

MoMoney2

Hopefully some of you are starting to believe in this system a bit and jump on board the train. Anytime you are betting all dogs there are going to be some losing days, but in the end I believe in this system. Remember, we only need to hit about 45-48% of the picks to profit. This week the plays are 18-14 and for the first 5 weeks of the season the plays are 89-65 (57.7%)! I hope to finish the week strong today and keeping stacking a few more units.

I would love to see some actual dialog in this thread so I am not just talking to myself. I just love to hear other people's views, ideas, and thoughts on games. This is a business, or hobby, that we can all continue to learn and evolve in. I don't want any of that negative crap that goes on in other threads just good baseball conversations centered around betting.

I will ill be back in a bit with some plays for today.

MoMoney2

Overall Record: 18-14
    Units: +6.09

Today's Plays: (as always listed in the order that I like them)

BOS (+111)
    KC (+123)
    TEX (+131)
    SEA (-101)
    PIT (+110)
    MIL (-113)

Best of luck to all. Let's finish this week strong!

MS Profits
    MS Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1514

If you feel like sharing, What is the system exactly? What are the requirements for it to be a play? I have been following and am just curious, Thanks!

MoMoney2

Well week 1 is in the books. We ended today with 4-2 record and up 2.51 units. This takes our record for the week to 22-16 for 58%. That win rate is great when betting anything, but outstanding when betting all dogs! We ended up profiting 8.6 units. Having a goal of between 15-20 units for the month, we are off to a great start. I would love to hear from any of you that tailed any of the picks, and how many units you are up for week 1. I might be back tomorrow to start week 2 picks, right now I am just not sure that more than a few people are even reading these posts. If I hear from enough people to make this worth my time I will certainly continue on. I just want to know if people are finding this thread of any value to them.

sale87
    sale87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

Loving the plays MM. I will be looking at week two to tail on some plays. Cheers

Crystos
    Crystos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Yo Mo, keep it up. I bet a few based off of your system and they were winners. It's doubtful that you will accumulate a ton of followers in just one week. But, if your system keeps making money I guarantee you will have people following and, perhaps, discussing your picks. I spend a shit load of time on this site, just reading and I am sure that there are few silent folks who were checking your thread on the daily.

Don't get discouraged. SBR is a tough crowd. Either way, BOL to you

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Keep it up.

MoMoney2

Sorry for not posting plays yesterday, I was buried at work! In case you missed it, Sunday the picks were 4-2 for a +2.4u.

Overall Record (week 1) 22-16
    Units: 8.5u

I didn't have 4 plays for yesterday that went 2-2, but since I didn't post them we will not count them towards the overall record. Week 1 was a success so I am hoping that week 2 will be equally as good.

Today's Picks:
    ARZ (+109)
    TEX (+108)
    STL (+121)
    NYM (+102)
    OAK (+103)
    CIN (+120)

Best of luck to all of those that tail.

MoMoney2

Yesterday's Picks: 3-2Units: +1.55u

Another solid days as we turned another profit. Every unit that we stack gets us closer to the monthly goal. I should be back later today with plays.

Overall Record: 25-18 (58.1%)
    Units: +10.05u

MoMoney2

Today's Plays: Listed in the order that I prefer them

KC (+131)
    PHL (+104)
    TOR (+111)
    CHW (+126)
    ARZ (+129)
    DET (+140)