blinkbetting
    blinkbetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I took the Cubs before but I forgot to post it here.

Take the over 7 in the Yankee Stadium, -115 at pinnacle

The Yankees are not hitting well but, it is Porcello that good? I dont think so. They are at home in a derby so I dont expect playing that bad. About Boston, they are doing great this year in offense and Pineda is not reliable at all at this point, so why is the line that low??

I think that 7 runs could be scored easily by one of these teams in a good day and I expect both teams scoring so it sounds easy to cover, at least to get a push from here.

blinkbetting

I took more bets, but I am very lazy right now so I just posted the one I like most.

Good luck with your bets today!!!

blinkbetting

Lets write one more:

Take Chicago White Sox, -120 at pinnacle

The White Sox are playing well and with Latos on the mound, playing at home, and against a team like Minnesota that struggles to hit against righties ... this sounds really well to me.

I think that the bookies are missing something because the odds are not fair at all. I was expecting Minnesota around -167 or something like that but with such odds this is a must take. Latos has been fantastic this year and I dont expect Minnesota scoring too many runs, so if the offense is able to score 4-5 runs against a pitcher like Nolasco, this should be a win for the home side.

blinkbetting

What a ****ing robbery

blinkbetting

Take Cincinnati, -114 at pinnacle.

Backing the Reds. It is easy to go against Milwaukee day after day and with Finnegan playing for the Reds I see this as a good spot to do it again.

Cincinnati's offense is finally working well and I think that Nelson will have problems agaisnt them because he historically had them. He has 6.21 ERA in seven games against the Reds with the numbers getting even worse when he plays in Cincinnati, 10.38 ERA

Take KC, +100 at pinnacle

Kansas City is struggling in the offense while Cleveland is hitting better and better, but I think that the pitching matchups is very favorable for the Royals in here.

I dont like Anderson and his numbers has been terrific so far this season while Ian Kennedy is a pretty solid pitcher into my eyes.

The question is, will be able the Royals to score enough to support his pitcher? I think that they will so lets take KC.

blinkbetting

Easy KC. Now lets see Cincinnati

blinkbetting

2 things for today!

Take under 8.5 (Yankees vs Red Sox) , -114 at pinnacle

Easy call here in my opinion. The Yankees are struggling with their offense and now without Ellsbury, the problems are getting even bigger. Wright on the mound for the Red Sox today. He is playing really well lately, with a 1.37 ERA and a 2-1 record in his last 3 starts (19.2 innings pitched). In the season he is 2-3 with a 1.67 ERA in 32.1 innings pitched. Severino on the mound for the Yankees. His numbers are not good at all but he is not that bad. Not realistic to see him with a 0-4, 6.31 ERA in 25.2 innings pitched. His numbers are getting better and playing at home we saw a big improvement, but he is still looking for his first win of the season. I think that the line has been settled just looking to the names that are playing tonight. Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees are big names, but the Yankees offense is not playing well so far this season while the Red Sox have to face a pitcher like Severino that at some point will show his potential. We all know that these two teams have impressive bullpens so if the starting pitchers do their job, this should be an easy over and as I said, I trust Wright and Severino in this one so lets take this under.

Take Spurs, +112 at pinnacle

A lot of odds movement today in this match like it happened in the previous match between the Spurs and the Thunder. In the first match played in Oklahoma City, the Spurs opened as 2.5 points underdog and at the beginning for that match they already were a 2.5 points favourite. In this one, the movement has been in the opposite direction being the Spurs the favourites and now the underdog.

Let me tell you something, this San Antonio Spurs is the best team in the league by far. When we talk about team, we talk about a bunch of players that play like a team. Of course that Oklahoma have Durant and Westbrook but if you stop any of them, the team has nothing to do. In the Spurs' case, you have to stop Leonard, Duncan, Green, Aldridge, Parker ... not the same case. They play like a team because they are a team.

I expect the Spurs taking the 3-1 lead after this match. The loss in San Antonio was like a warning for Popovic and I expect the Spurs taking the rest of the matches from now on. This team is simply awesome and for me, they are the big favourite to win the NBA. We are talking about a team that can shoot, that can stop players like Durant and Westbrook, that knows how to play the decisive parts of the games ...

About the last think that I said, that the Spurs knows how to play the decisive parts of the games, we saw how the Thunder struggled in the last 2-3 minutes. They had a very confortable lead but they blew it with turnovers or missed shots, almost all of them bad calls.

Spurs as underdog is always a must take. Nothing more to say.
    Last edited by blinkbetting; 05-08-16 at 08:40 PM.

blinkbetting

Boston 2 hits, 3 runs. This only happens when I have the ****ing under
    Last edited by blinkbetting; 05-08-16 at 08:39 PM.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Don't worry, Yankees can't hit sh1t

blinkbetting

Another homer for Big Papi

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Always like your write ups, anything stands out today?? STL looks goods to me, Angels can't hit chit

First 123