Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

I dont come here to hear anyones opinion on win streaks. I dont come here to read the bashers.
    I come here to see LT's picks.
    Keep it simple.

Carry on

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    What's main logic/reason you are betting the Astros tonight LT ?
    i'm having a problem with that one also. astro's starter outside of a gem at home vs k.c. has in his other 3 starts lasted at total of 9.2in given up 23 hits and 14 er. meanwhile sea starter coming off several solid starts and team blew them out last nite. hous bullpen in shambles right now. would be interesting to hear what the model's slant on this game is.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    I believe you were +5.23 units this date last year. But the lines seem to move more in your favor last year.
    Anyways, I'm sure you will turn it around LT.
    Also past results are not predictive of future results.
    As shown by the mass swings yeAR to year in MLB for LT

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    There is plenty of room to get better, yes. And there is plenty of time left, yes.

Pointing out the exact amount he gained from May on last year, though, implies that there is some sort of inevitable balance and positive turn coming his way. Not to pick on LT, but if that's what he (or any gambler) is assuming, it's complete and utter rubbish.
    The guy said if he made it back to +0.10 units by the of the year it would be a MIRACLE. All LT said is that and much more happened just last year. He is just refuting his statement, and quite soundly I might add.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    It is APRIL, I won 93 units from May 1st onward last season.
    Weekend before all star break for me it was last year. Then just cruised rest of the year. After how ur season played out and on record ^ that comment is a joke . Always look at ur plays for over/unders to see if we have same thoughts . Ull turn it around easy.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by pocketrockets42 View Post
    Stop self destructing and start handicapping.
    What exactly am I doing? Now is the time to "buy low" on McHugh because he is obviously much better than his early starts. You can also say the same thing about the Astros in general. My goal is to stay ahead of the regression, not wait for things to turn around because then the value will be gone. Model has this game at Seattle 51% (-104).

As for fading Arrieta, I don't do it on purpose, I just see numbers and not names. So if there is a nice variance between model and real odds, I act on it. And it only makes sense that the best pitchers are often the most overvalued. Note that is not quite the case with Arrieta today though with model having Cubs 76% (-317).

In summary, I am not doing anything differently than I did last season, which was first year I used tweaked model.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

tailing Astros

:45pm 27-apr-16 7:10pm 27-apr-16 Baseboll
    Pengarad
    Houston Astros vs Seattle Mariners för Match. 2.200

Lets get this MF

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    2 MLB Plays Wednesday

Red Sox / Braves OVER 8.5 -105 (Heritage)
    Astros +125 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 47-66-1, -14.57
    Good job with these picks yesterday. Keep up the good work. Don't listen to some of these knuckle heads.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Good job with these picks yesterday. Keep up the good work. Don't listen to some of these knuckle heads.

First 12