BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I'd back Martinez, that's just me

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

interesting

just glanced at Shelby Miller's page on espn cuz I know he was just forced to hit and play the OF in an extra inning game vs the bucs a few days back

but why has he only pitched 3 2/3 combined innings in his last two starts? was he pulled early for minor injuries or what?

in any event, its hard to put much stock in him since he has had an erratic schedule as of late on the field and who knows how he will respond emotionally to facing his former team...

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    interesting

just glanced at Shelby Miller's page on espn cuz I know he was just forced to hit and play the OF in an extra inning game vs the bucs a few days back

but why has he only pitched 3 2/3 combined innings in his last two starts? was he pulled early for minor injuries or what?

in any event, its hard to put much stock in him since he has had an erratic schedule as of late on the field and who knows how he will respond emotionally to facing his former team...
    His last two starts, he was rolling along just fine and dinged up his finger, the first time he hit rubber on his follow through, then commenced to walk in runs, second game, not sure if the finger was still botherin him or a blister, but he again walked a parade before getting yanked. He was pitching really well against the giants for the first few innings before he started the walks. You might be getting a well rested pitcher here if he can manage to keep his finger right.