tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Are the three best teams in the NL

Chicago Cubs. New York Mets. Washington Nationals?

Cubs are 13-4. Early in the season I know. Fowler Heyward and Bryant are a phenomenal 1, 2, 3. Cubs lead the league in hitting and they also have the lowest team ERA in baseball. Rizzo and Bryant seem to be on a tear to start the season I just am not completely sold on their pitching just yet. Arrieta Lackey and Lester is a really good top 3 though. I just dont find Arrieta dominant but the numbers just prove he is. I dont know why when I watch him I don't understand his success but props to the guy he is doing phenomenal.

New York Mets
    Last year beat up the Cubbies in the playoffs. Watching them this year to start I was unimpressed. Now I AM very impressed. Granderson is hitting, Walker has been a great addition, David Wright looks healthy, Cespedes is Cespedes, even Lucas Duds is hitting for power. The amount of home runs they have hit lately is pretty amazing. Harvey doesn't look like himself but it is early. Colon is the last guy in the rotation and he is pitching great. DeGrom will be back Sunday, Noah has been amazing to start the year and Matz just had a good start. NL east bottom three teams are terrible easy way to accumulate wins.

Washington Nationals
    They have started the season off very hot. Bryce Harper looks even better than last season and that is saying something. Adding Daniel Murphy looks to have been a good move. Always liked Werth and what he brings to the line up. Strasburg, Scherzer and Gio will he tough to beat this season. The bullpen is great they could be a 100 win team.

Does anyone think another team is in the top 3? If so, who?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

still early but Cubs and Nationals seem to be the top 2 anyways. Giants, Dodgers, Cards, Pirates and Dbacks are to be considered I think.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Mets are overrated big time.