iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Tor/Oak u8 and 1h u4.5

I freakin LOVE these plays today. Im on them big in my thread. Can anyone tell me why this game doesnt go under? This kid Sanchez for Toronto is LEGIT. Throws HARD from 95-98 and hits spots very well. I watched him pitch against the Sox in his last game and the Sox batters were VERY frustrated and demoralized walking out of the batters box after striking out. He was making a very good Red Sox lineup look silly. I believe he held them to 1 run on 2 hits thru 7 innings. Tonight, he gets to face Oakland, who cant hit anything. He should be able to cruise thru this lineup tonight and give up no more than 1 or 2 runs over 7+ IP. Sonny Gray, on the other hand, is pretty damn good himself. He has very good numbers against the Blow Jays in 3 starts (2.25 ERA 1.25 WHIP) and is just a good pitcher all around. Also, toronto isnt hitting very well. I think this is a perfect spot to play both of these unders. Oakland hasnt seen Sanchez much at all (2 IP against in career) and I think this plays to his advantage. Oakland is going to be in for a whirlwind of trouble against this kid tonight.

In Sanchez's games this year, the final scores have been 3-2, 3-2, 5-3.
    In Grays games this yeas, the scores have been 5-3, 4-1, 2-1.

Final 2-1 Blow Jays.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Naw that sound good ^^^^.

My read of you saying you were No Playing TOR for now was that you'd stay away from them entirely so I was just surprised to see the UN here.

Great WriteUp tho, in my humble opinion.

TOR came out after the All-Star Break last year and Cranked, of course. Not inconceivable that some key guys consider the 2nd half of the season "more vital" than this time here. I just Respect their bats of course. Very Very Solid WriteUp though, analysis of this spot here. Thanks.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Naw that sound good ^^^^.

My read of you saying you were No Playing TOR for now was that you'd stay away from them entirely so I was just surprised to see the UN here.

Great WriteUp tho, in my humble opinion.

TOR came out after the All-Star Break last year and Cranked, of course. Not inconceivable that some key guys consider the 2nd half of the season "more vital" than this time here. I just Respect their bats of course. Very Very Solid WriteUp though, analysis of this spot here. Thanks.
    Not playing them on the ML, which IMO means unders are good for them since they cant score ATM

We will see.. Appreciate the kind words!

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Stay in ur own thread please

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Stay in ur own thread please
    I agree...not sure why ILoseAgain is in your thread Mike.

Sbr really needs to monitor guys like him.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I agree...not sure why ILoseAgain is in your thread Mike.

Sbr really needs to monitor guys like him.

mikefan1034

This is toast thanks for that stay in ur lane pal and get humbled u ain't nothing special

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

mike stop laughing at him

mikefan1034

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    mike stop laughing at him
    I knew this was a loser as soon as he had to make a thread about it. This was toast in the second inning lol Sanchez is such a loser I've been scouting him for awhile I knew people would think he's special after that sox start but in fact he's terrible and has no command

iloseagain

dude i dont care he can do what he wants haha.. hes blocked. i dont read his posts.. all the kid does is troll.. he lives a sad pathetic life and the only thing he gains happiness in is the unhappiness of others.. That is the quality of someone with a severe mental issue. Im sure hes on all kinds of meds and shit for his mental issues. I am up plenty of units on the season and 1 loss doesnt affect me.. I think ill be ok