Pete90
    Pete90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

Twins/Brewers

When you need a penetrating over the runs aren't there and when u need the under they score runs like its nothing..unreal

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Did anyone else noticed the line movement in the over/under for this game.. It was at 8.5 and over 80% of the public was on the under.. Then all the sharp money was on the over at last minute.. And even the under 8.5 was even money or +105 on some books.. Wish I saw it sooner, unfortunately was on the wrong end.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    Did anyone else noticed the line movement in the over/under for this game.. It was at 8.5 and over 80% of the public was on the under.. Then all the sharp money was on the over at last minute.. And even the under 8.5 was even money or +105 on some books.. Wish I saw it sooner, unfortunately was on the wrong end.
    This was my top Under play of the freakin' day...with that kind of line movement, it must mean something...sometimes not though so it's hard to tell...same happened in Yanks game, but that stayed Under.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    This was my top Under play of the freakin' day...with that kind of line movement, it must mean something...sometimes not though so it's hard to tell...same happened in Yanks game, but that stayed Under.
    Yah I agreed, but I think next time if I catch that line movement in time and I'm on the other end of the bet, I'm just gonna hedge out my bet..

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post

Yes, was strange.

Line was moving with under 8.5 all day, -120/-125's, by 2/3pm in Vegas, than an hour later, half the books moved line opposite up to 9.