BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I'm done fellows....

It doesn't matter anymore. I cap the games, get the best line, get the worst line, bet the dogs, bet the chalk, follow the trends, follow the steam, bet the sharp side, bet the square side, over/unders, bad beats, bullpens, comebacks, etc....

You could give me tomorrow's paper and I still wouldn't be able to get the picks right.

Take care fellows.....

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone slumps. Maybe tomorrow is the day that you start rallying. If you are officially quitting, then I wish you the best of luck.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    It doesn't matter anymore. I cap the games, get the best line, get the worst line, bet the dogs, bet the chalk, follow the trends, follow the steam, bet the sharp side, bet the square side, over/unders, bad beats, bullpens, comebacks, etc....

You could give me tomorrow's paper and I still wouldn't be able to get the picks right.

Take care fellows.....
    At times, BB, I think you make this much more complex than it actually is. I know you're frustrated and I know what that's like. Betting baseball is a six month grind and its not easy...

If you are done, my friend, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you return for football season. Until then...GO BREW CREW!

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quitting again?

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry your not catching any breaks lately double B. Enjoy your time off and we will see you in a couple of months.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Just shake it off BB. We all go through these type of things. I'm sure you will break out of it sooner then later.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you get burned on one or a few games recently BB? Which ones were they? Did you bet too much on a game you loved? Or were they bad beats?

I myself was on the wrong side of all the bad beats from Thursday. I had the Mets and Dodgers, both parlayed with the under, to give you an idea.

But these things happen, that's why money management is so key. Hope you're doing ok.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

The true measure of a man is how he handles defeat.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. But it shows that he has the discipline to quit while he is losing instead of going down even more trying to make it back.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    I told you we'd see another post like this from BB in a few weeks...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Trying to pick winners in baseball is like trying to pick wild mushrooms. The mushrooms may be poisonous or you may get poison ivy trying to find them. Most of the games are a toss up. Stay away to limit your losses till football season.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Did you get burned on one or a few games recently BB? Which ones were they? Did you bet too much on a game you loved? Or were they bad beats?

I myself was on the wrong side of all the bad beats from Thursday. I had the Mets and Dodgers, both parlayed with the under, to give you an idea.

But these things happen, that's why money management is so key. Hope you're doing ok.
    Thursday i go 3-3.....lose with NYM blowing a lead in the 9th, lose with ARIZ blowing a lead in the 9th....both 1st place teams....lose with WASH giving up the game winning run in the 9th. Last night....lose with DET getting a very strong effort from Durbin who normally gets shelled, lose with STL blowing a 4 run lead.....

I mean i am still up for the year but it's just taking its toll on me.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buddy this shit will take its toll on your mental and physical health. I have high blood pressure and everyone here will concur that I am a little nuts. After today's big bet on Minni I'm taking one week off to recover. I will spend one week in solitude camping. This is my last post for a week. Good luck on your plays, boys. Go Minni!

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Thanks Buztah...i have one play on CWS today. Best of luck to you on MINN....hard to see them losing again. Take care and see you around. Hopefully you can post during football season.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just do what I do and only play the underdogs you like.

Hit 50% and you make a profit. Its worked very well for me so far this season...