http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/15...ract-extension

Joey Gallo?? LF/DH/Trade?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How's his production Texas seems like they could be a contender this year

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid at third, going to hit around .300 15 homers, probably have 2 DL stints. Gallo is a strikeout machine but also has incredible power, guy just hit 2 homeruns in a game for Round Rock. Defensively it would be a downgrade so I'm happy the Rangers/Beltre decided to keep him around at 3rd. Atlanta without Chipper is just not the same and Rangers will miss him when he goes so I'm happy they worked this out. Watch Beltre just pack it in now that he has the deal though

The farm system is loaded with bats and Texas "should" be able to make moves if needed this year. The biggest hurt is losing Maddux to the Nats....Daniels played games with him from what I read and lowballed the guy and now we are stuck with a rookie pitching coach Doug Broccoli from double A because he's on the cheap. Bats need to stay alive and continue leading baseball in double plays or it could get ugly. I want bullpen arms personally and preseason I wanted a veteran catcher to keep consistency behind the plate but Lucroy and Norris asking price was apparently too high.

jjgold

fuks collapsed tonight

I thought I had easy winner at 5-1

Ra77er

The total was 9, I stayed off this one sorry Goldy.

jjgold

The biggest problem in texas of course is pitching so I don't think they can go to far

Primetime99
    Primetime99's Avatar Become A Pro!

now get rid of tom wilhelmsen. his 22.50 ERA in 5 games do not fit with major league ball club

jjgold

I wonder how Hamilton will do when he comes off the DL?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Beltre top 5 3rd baseman all time.

Gallo will be either switching positions for the short term, or could be used to bolster big trade.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DCHarper34
    DCHarper34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Beltre top 5 3rd baseman all time.

Gallo will be either switching positions for the short term, or could be used to bolster big trade.
    It's to early to be drinking. Are you fuking nuts?

DCHarper34

Schmidt
    George Brett
    Brooks Robinson
    Wade Boggs
    Chipper Jones

Beltre is good but he's not even in the same book as these guys

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by DCHarper34 View Post
    It's to early to be drinking. Are you fuking nuts?
    Ok dumbfukk...name me 5 better than Beltre all time. All around game.

Brooks, Schmidt, Matthews, Brett, Beltre, Boggs are my top 6. Basically in any order.

If you name any others currently playing, please know you'll be incessantly laughed at.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DCHarper34

Brooks, Schmidt, Matthews, Brett, Beltre, Boggs are my top 6. Basically in any order.

If you name any others currently playing, please know you'll be incessantly laughed at.
    The dumbfuk comments are hilarious. You said top 5 not top 6. I didn't even throw Matthews into the pot so you meant top 10?

DCHarper34

I would take Arenado, Donaldson and Machado over Beltre right now without hesitation. Quit being a homer dude your embarrassing yourself

opie1988

I would take Arenado, Donaldson and Machado over Beltre right now without hesitation. Quit being a homer dude your embarrassing yourself
    Ok, thanks for confirming (*you're)a dumbfukk.

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DCHarper34

Ok, thanks for confirming (*you're)a dumbfukk.

Resulting to calling out grammar mistakes on a Gambling forum is a result of someone who doesn't know what the Fuk their talking about. I didn't know we were grading papers in here. Good look Dopie.

opie1988

Resulting to calling out grammar mistakes on a Gambling forum is a result of someone who doesn't know what the Fuk their talking about. I didn't know we were grading papers in here. Good look Dopie.
    Look at this dumbfukk ghost with 16 posts acting like he knows things.

Did I hurt your feelings and run you off from your previous handle?? Sorry, pal.

*they're

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Madlock
    Ray Knight
    Nettles
    Pags from Yanks
    Cey

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Madlock
    Ray Knight
    Nettles
    Pags from Yanks
    Cey
    I'll kill you, motherfukker.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Lets hope he doesn't get lazy like some of these other guys,ive got a futures bet on the Rangers.

DCHarper34

Look at this dumbfukk ghost with 16 posts acting like he knows things.

Did I hurt your feelings and run you off from your previous handle?? Sorry, pal.

*they're
    Ohhhh the nerve. The post count low blow comment. Has nothing to do with you being a clueless homer who clearly doesn't know shit about baseball. Can we get more vids of you dunking on 8 foot basketball hoops parading around like your an All American athlete? #dopieout

opie1988

Ohhhh the nerve. The post count low blow comment. Has nothing to do with you being a clueless homer who clearly doesn't know shit about baseball. Can we get more vids of you dunking on 8 foot basketball hoops parading around like your an All American athlete? #dopieout
    Uhhh...dumbfukk...you joined the site 3 days ago. How would you possibly know about my vids??

*you're

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Harper we are doing an IP scan on you and hopefully nothing matches the last 4 years

It is just protocol pal..best of luck to you

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Wilhelmsen's velocity is down which is why he is struggling... he was hitting upper 90s with the Mariners but didn't even top 94 MPH last night

DCHarper34

Uhhh...dumbfukk...you joined the site 3 days ago. How would you possibly know about my vids??

*you're
    I gotta have an account to post. I don't have to have one to search and read the site. Mind blowing for you I'm sure.

DCHarper34

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Harper we are doing an IP scan on you and hopefully nothing matches the last 4 years

It is just protocol pal..best of luck to you
    Cool. Good luck.

Ra77er

I'm not sure where I'd rank Beltre all time but certainly #1 in here in Arlington and like I said its good news for them to keep him here a little longer. He is solid as it comes at third and while he doesn't walk much he doesn't strikeout all that much either. He gets his moneys worth at the plate and in clutch situations he's the who I want to see at the plate still regardless. He is aging though and eventually that left side is going to have to be replaced...I don't love 2 million more per year but I understand it.

The problems the Rangers have are good ones as far as position players. Interesting info on Willhelmsen Frogger, personally I don't like him in any leverage situations...5-3 last night...ugh frustrating. The entire rotation hasn't pitched all that bad...hell AJ Griffin who looked decent in spring has surprised me a bit.

DCHarper34

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I'm not sure where I'd rank Beltre all time but certainly #1 in here in Arlington and like I said its good news for them to keep him here a little longer. He is solid as it comes at third and while he doesn't walk much he doesn't strikeout all that much either. He gets his moneys worth at the plate and in clutch situations he's the who I want to see at the plate still regardless. He is aging though and eventually that left side is going to have to be replaced...I don't love 2 million more per year but I understand it.

The problems the Rangers have are good ones as far as position players. Interesting info on Willhelmsen Frogger, personally I don't like him in any leverage situations...5-3 last night...ugh frustrating. The entire rotation hasn't pitched all that bad...hell AJ Griffin who looked decent in spring has surprised me a bit.
    Hes a stud for sure he's not top 5 all time. What the hell ever happened to Profar?

Ra77er

He's at Round Rock with Gallo and hitting around 300 last I checked. Odor basically stole the spot away after he got hurt a few years back. Ron Washington platooned Odor and Sardinas at 2b for a while and they stuck with Odor and shipped Sardinas to Milwaukee and now hes with Seattle. Gives us amazing depth, Profar can play SS also I believe? and they got Alberto that can play 3rd and SS.

opie1988

I gotta have an account to post. I don't have to have one to search and read the site. Mind blowing for you I'm sure.
    Well, actually, if you are a big enough douche to actually go thru and search out guys you don't even know and check out their vids...then yes, that is quite mind blowing.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Homer comment from the guy with a Nationals avatar and DCHarper as a handle...you can't make this shit up

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Steroid user