R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tampon

When are books gonna figure out this team sucks? Been favored every gm but 1 so far I believe vs Jays/O's and continue to lose. Had a solid squad under Maddon that won games despite a shit offense. Tired of hearing about their "great" pitching that underwhelms and offense struggles to score more than 3 runs any given day. This is no longer Joe Mad team and if they get much more than 70 wins I would be shocked. Fade these losers!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I don't understand the point of this thread. I hope the books never realize and keep giving us plus money on whoever they are playing. Why would you want the books to change that?

Breadloser
    Big Bear
    Breadloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Won 80 last year with the same group. Their pitching should get em back in that neighborhood.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Frustrated Raven my dumbazz bet these bums today:/

Breadloser
    Big Bear

They're coming back a little bit. They have a ridiculous amount of pitching depth though.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah so I hear lol. Realize they've faced some pretty potent offenses so far but their pitching certainly not coming out on top. Everyone knows Archer a stud but I liked Odor last year he's cheaper and very effective in '15.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I don't understand the point of this thread. I hope the books never realize and keep giving us plus money on whoever they are playing. Why would you want the books to change that?
    I agree. Don't let books know they suck. Keep fading them until they are not favored.

Guys we are here to beat the books. When books offer lines in our favor we should be quiet.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Frustrated Raven my dumbazz bet these bums today:/
    Damn, I understand man. You'll get it back , hell Tampa making a comeback right now smh

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Doubt the books pay attention to my takes but thanks for the confidence lol. 4-3 now

Breadloser
    Big Bear

They're just missing that bat. Apparently the Cubs were interested in Alex Cobb before he got hurt. Schwarber the perfect guy to stick at 1st base or DH down there if you ask me.