fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

5/8 Fri Interleague Picks

After going 2-3 yesterday, I hope to continue my streak.

Therefore, I see value in two plays today.

Colon -120 over Kip Wells- This one is an absolute no brainer. Not only are the angels a way better team in every way, Kip Wells is also one of the worst starters in the majors right now.

and

Sosa -103 over Durbin. As a Yankee fan, I can tell you that the Mets are one of the few NL teams that could easily be one of the best in the Al as well. After being swept by the phillies, don't count on them losing this game without a fight. Sosa is a great starter, or at least way better than durbin imo. I would also take the mets if it is a close game, for the detroit bullpen is absolutely horrendous.

What do you guys think?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

fifawcs,

I am against your "no-brainer", and I even started a thread saying Colon may be damaged goods. Then again, I did get +124 on Cards, which is considerately more than what the take-back was when you posted this.

We do agree on Mets however, and I got them at +107.

Good Luck to You.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

The cardinals have the worst offense in the nl.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like LAA but I like detroit

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I'm on the Mets +110, but I disagree with that Cardinals bet. Not enough value to take Kip and the Cards. I think the Halos will light him up. I just passed altogether on that game.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Nice job.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    After going 2-3 yesterday, I hope to continue my streak.

Therefore, I see value in two plays today.

Colon -120 over Kip Wells- This one is an absolute no brainer. Not only are the angels a way better team in every way, Kip Wells is also one of the worst starters in the majors right now.

and

Sosa -103 over Durbin. As a Yankee fan, I can tell you that the Mets are one of the few NL teams that could easily be one of the best in the Al as well. After being swept by the phillies, don't count on them losing this game without a fight. Sosa is a great starter, or at least way better than durbin imo. I would also take the mets if it is a close game, for the detroit bullpen is absolutely horrendous.

What do you guys think?
    nice job continue the streak