AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

friday selections, hope they are better than thurs.

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO

pitt +178......................honestly like NYY here, petite 7-1 vs them
    detroit -116...................I see NYM 3-0 vs them
    minn -180.....................I see minn 3-0 vs them
    wsox -117......................wsox 9-4
    brewers -132................never played texas
    TB +118......................honestly like florida here, kim 2-0 vs them aside from many more things.
    Cin +119.....................honestly like clev here, lee 4-0 vs them
    SF -128
    Tor +182

also like

SD
    ARI

THE WAY I HAVE BEEN WAGERING FOLLOWS THE BOLD TEAMS
    BUT IN SOME GAMES THE STATS AND ODDS ARE STACKED AGAINST THIS, I suppose it is because of interleague play, I don't know.
    Yesterday really fcked me up, I was up really good $$ and am now only up a modest amount.

What games do you folks see value in???

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

buztah where you at, share the knowledge.

mockingboy
    mockingboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am really starting to like the CUbs -115 today. Their bats are finally taking off. Felix Pie, Cliff Floyd, Ramirez, and Soriano have been crushing pitching. I would wait to see the lineups, but I think if 3 of those 4 guys are in, Cubs win easily.
    Lance Cormier gave up 8 ER versus the Cubs last time they met in 4 IP.

Atl like completely baffled yesterday against Rich Hill, a lefty who throws a mean hook.

Sean Marshall has a similar curveball, similar style to Rich Hill. I would look for the CUbs to win handily and would entertain taking the RL.

mockingboy

Funny thing, Cubs are -115 on ML, and only +130 on the RL. Almost not worth the RL there but shows you that -115 seems way too low.

Marshall gave up 1 ER on 6.0 IP last time he met the Braves.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

A system that I keep track of is: When two pitchers face each other within a week span, you want to play on the pitcher that lost in the first meeting.

All the sharp money came in on Hill last night even though he lost to James last Saturday.....same thing today. Play on Cormier who lost to Marshall last week. You are getting ATL at +odds at home against a very young pitchers. Take your chances....

mockingboy

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    A system that I keep track of is: When two pitchers face each other within a week span, you want to play on the pitcher that lost in the first meeting.

All the sharp money came in on Hill last night even though he lost to James last Saturday.....same thing today. Play on Cormier who lost to Marshall last week. You are getting ATL at +odds at home against a very young pitchers. Take your chances....
    Buddy-

I hear what you are saying, but I am sticking with the Cubs. I think the Cubs are just heating up, and are going to go on a great run. Atlanta still can't hit lefties and Sean Marshall is like an unrefined Rich Hill.

And BTW, the game last week, Cormier gave up 8 runs, and Marshall only 1. It wasn't at all even, by any stretch.

Good luck to you

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

AC, like the Toronto selection but I'm on Texas instead of Mil. I can't be too vocal about Texas. They are awful but I'm following my indicators on Texas.

E

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going against you on your Padres play AC.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

White Sox are really the only side that is jumping out at me so far & that is because the Astros traditionally do not hit young pitchers they are seeing for the first time. I'm probably looking at the HOU-CHI total for the under and potentially the Cubs-Braves over. I might be playing more college ball this weekend than pros though.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EBone View Post
    AC, like the Toronto selection but I'm on Texas instead of Mil. I can't be too vocal about Texas. They are awful but I'm following my indicators on Texas.

E
    EBone, why do you like Texas in this one? Tejeda has a high volatility number, so getting him as an underdog could have value. But if he has control problems tonight, as he is often given to, Milwaukee could be in double digits by the 5th. Do you not agree with that?

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Ganch HG, I do agree with everything you have said.

However, I believe Texas has got to win one soon. I believe .350 is the worst win percentage in baseball. I show that their run production versus run surrender yield a better win percentage than the aforementioned .350 so I am somewhat going on the "due" theory. After the shallacking they received from Detroit this week, I just feel the combination of interleague infamiliarity combined with MIL in somewhat of a free fall gives good value with Tejeda. The park should contain Mr. Fielder, whom I think is the only real and present offensive threat the Brewers possess right now. Although going against the Texas pitching staff can get you healthy real quick!!!!!!!!!!

I can't argue the volatility. I hope to be on the upside of the volatility tonight.

E