Kasse
    Kasse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phillies-Mets

I think Over 7 is good by this game?!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see 7.5 at Even Odds. I think I am insane enough to take the over. Nothing would indicate the total should go over really based on recent games between these two teams. But when Hamels and Maine meet ... runs have found the scoreboard. Also been a TON of men LOB in the 1st two games of this series. So that would be Over backers banking on some of them getting driven in finally.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Mets can get into that Phillies pen you gotta like your chances with this over. Theres no way they will go 3 games in a row with those type of solid numbers they have put up there.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The history of Maine vs. PHI and Hamels vs. METS is that one team usually gets to the starter enough to get to the pen.

2007 meeting: Mets scored 7 in the 8th inning after Hamels departs. Both starters gone after 6 and the game was already at 8 runs then.

2006: 8-3 Mets win w/Maine. 7-2 Mets win w/Maine. 13-0 Phils win w/Hamels. 8-1 Mets win w/Maine.

Only thing that spooks me is that the Mets offense has been in a major funk, so I think the Phils will have to get to Maine to get this over done.

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the mets in this one.