Macdad
    Macdad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today I'll bet my house on......1 Bet

Boston....I know they have looked rough. Seems like good value for schilling. Blanton has been hitable lately!

What is your 5 star lock?

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

bad move IMO

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Macdad- As a fellow degenerate, I wouldn't advise betting the house! More than usual is cool...I know how it feels to lose those types of games. If you already did, I hope it cashes bro!

hollins1000
    hollins1000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh God I am dumb

Just lost the Cleveland under 10...talk about a kick in the Jimmies. Put 7 times my normal bet size on the Sox to win. For everyone else, that usually means stay away because every time I go big, I lose. I always forget that thing about betting with emotion.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this play myself sir. It's not going to be easy at all to sweep the Red Sox 4 straight.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

lines are moving towards the red soxs before the game starts...looks like everyone is trying to cash in on the sox.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I like this play myself sir. It's not going to be easy at all to sweep the Red Sox 4 straight.
    LOL. But it's easy to win three straight. I look at it this way. It's easy to win one game against a team that has lost four in a row and isn't scoring at all, especially when I have the better pitcher.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ortiz drives another 3-2 pitch deep. He's incredible. 1-0 Boston.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Blanton is the better pitcher in this game Razz, but we shall see when the game is over.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I don't think Blanton is the better pitcher in this game Razz, but we shall see when the game is over.
    Well, at this point in his career, he's better than Schilling. But he's also facing the tougher lineup.

Macdad
    Macdad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hollins1000 View Post
    Just lost the Cleveland under 10...talk about a kick in the Jimmies. Put 7 times my normal bet size on the Sox to win. For everyone else, that usually means stay away because every time I go big, I lose. I always forget that thing about betting with emotion.
    Hollins. well done. I had boston and colorado today. I was burning up my blackberry today. cha ching!!!

hollins1000
    hollins1000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks. Congrats on your wins too. Started out bad, but it turned out to be a great day. Even a blind squirrel...