BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Thursday's plays

Well I was able to put together consecutive strong days after a very tough weekend. Going to try to continue with another good day. So far these are my four official plays but am looking very seriously at another but waiting for a better. Did not do a very good job last night getting OAK +117 when it closed at +127. Here are my plays:

952 Washington +130
    954 Colorado +141
    957 Chicago (NL) -102
    962 Arizona -120

Looking very strongly at 974 Texas +115. Neither pitcher is terribly strong. The Tigers seem to win Maroth's games while the Rangers seem to lose Loe's games but the numbers for both pitchers are comprable with Maroth even posting worse numbers than Loe in certain important categories. This could be a slug fest too since both pitchers have the potential to struggle and put runners on base. I like Texas because they fall into a number of positive systems tonight. Am a bit concerned though since this is the last game of a 10 game road trip for the Tigers who are 4-5 on it so you can bet they will be motivated to finish .500 on this trip and figure that CLEV wins in the afternoon the Tigers will have extra motivation to keep pace or pick up a game on CLEV if they lose. If Texas gets to +127 to +130 I will be on them.

Good luck as always fellows....

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today Buddy!

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Well, I'll respectfully disagree on the Arizona game, BB. I honestly think the Giants are the better team. Having lost their 1st 2 of the series, I think Lowry gets it done today.

In any event, good luck to you.

E

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Thanks fellows....just my luck Pitt, ATL, and SF all being steamed this morning.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

On Colorado too...I think Oswalt gets lit up today. Good luck BB!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your Rockies play double B.

BOL to you today sir