will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Currently doing write-ups on MLB Win Totals..Good Stuff Here

you can read my write ups, but the Mets at 89.5 wins? This was a team that was in the World Series last season last year. The pitching staff is the most deep and dominant in almost 3 decades. An EASY OVER.

It's kind of late, but was looking at some bottom-feeders like the Brewers and the Braves in the 60's (wins). The totals appear low, but the pitching staffs are AWFUL. Atlanta got on a meaningless streak last season towards the end of the season. These should be easy unders. You guys know I make picks, but these are kind of fun and I think odds makers are way off.

The fact that the Cubs are much higher than the Mets and this is a team that New York swept is a joke. Daniel Murphy will never play like this again and Neil Walker isn't a major dropoff.

Any opinions?

Hopefully we can crush the MLB again this season (In due time). Good luck- Joe C.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    you can read my write ups, but the Mets at 89.5 wins? This was a team that was in the World Series last season last year. The pitching staff is the most deep and dominant in almost 3 decades. An EASY OVER.

It's kind of late, but was looking at some bottom-feeders like the Brewers and the Braves in the 60's (wins). The totals appear low, but the pitching staffs are AWFUL. Atlanta got on a meaningless streak last season towards the end of the season. These should be easy unders. You guys know I make picks, but these are kind of fun and I think odds makers are way off.

The fact that the Cubs are much higher than the Mets and this is a team that New York swept is a joke. Daniel Murphy will never play like this again and Neil Walker isn't a major dropoff.

Any opinions?

Hopefully we can crush the MLB again this season (In due time). Good luck- Joe C.

I like it but nothing beats KC Over 80 last year.....they only went to the WS again and won

TheTrumpCard
    TheTrumpCard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

No offense I just don't think you have a clue about what you are discussing here. The NL East will be a tougher division and the Cubs play in an easier division.. it is also higher due to perception

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Youre telling me mets won't reach 90 wins? I totally disagree. Pitching wins games

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I got ya, hammer.this year kc is listed at 85.5. Cueto is no major loss. He should stay in the NL. Over looks good for the champs this season.