Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

DOG Days of Summer - 6/7

A fairly profitable 2-2 yesterday. Considering:

Kansas City +235

Oakland +127

Chicago White Sox +114

I also like the Cubbies should they become an underdog...

Remember, this thread and its discussion is DOGS ONLY!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Good luck with your doggies tomorrow S7, I really don't see anything I like tomorrow as far as dogs go. I will look closer tomorrow morning, but it just looks like a day off for me.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting on a 4 game sweep with the A's tomorrow I see Senator. I'm not saying it's a bad bet at all, however I can't bring myself to do that. I do like your White Sox play though.

Senator7

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Betting on a 4 game sweep with the A's tomorrow I see Senator. I'm not saying it's a bad bet at all, however I can't bring myself to do that. I do like your White Sox play though.
    Its not so much that I'm betting on the sweep as much as I see value in the pitching matchup. Blanton has pitched much better than his numbers show and the opposite is true of Schilling.

Not to mention that we're quickly getting into the part of the season when Boston starts to give the AL East back to New York.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your A's play senator. Don't go for KC again. Perez is not nearly as good as de la rosa or bannister. He's also facing carmona.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

texas +123
    wash +128
    LAD +197

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Senator7 View Post
    A fairly profitable 2-2 yesterday. Considering:

Kansas City +235

Oakland +127

Chicago White Sox +114

I also like the Cubbies should they become an underdog...

Remember, this thread and its discussion is DOGS ONLY!
    I like kc perez 3-1, 1-1 while carmona 0-1, o games home

I like oak blanton 3-0, o games away while schilling 4-4, 1-1

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Got 2 today for 1 unit apiece:

Cincinnati +137.....Lohse cannot be as bad as he has been recently. The Cards are playing pretty well but the Cards will need a solid outing out of Wainwright tonight to win this game. It is possible but I'm on this as an-anti Cards play.

SF +112.....the Giants need to get one out of this series. After a tough game last night where they were befuddled by Webb, I expect to see some bats rattlin' today for the Giants. Lowry should be good enough to keep them in the game and SF's bullpen is fresh and ready to go.

S7, I agree with your A's play but I'm gonna sit it out after 3straight wins with the A's (Dinardo, Kennedy, Haren). I've always thought Schilling was a good big game pitcher. To say that this is a big game is overstating it but I think the Sox need this win so I'm sitting this one out. Good luck.

E

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by EBone View Post
    Got 2 today for 1 unit apiece:

Cincinnati +137.....Lohse cannot be as bad as he has been recently. The Cards are playing pretty well but the Cards will need a solid outing out of Wainwright tonight to win this game. It is possible but I'm on this as an-anti Cards play.
    I could see Adam surrendering 4-5 runs and the Cards still have a great shot to beat the Reds with the arms in that bullpen.

EBone

OWNED,

Larussa used Tyler Johnson, Randy Flores, Ryan Franklin and Izzy in wins on Tuesday and Wednesday. That is why I think Wainwright needs to have a solid outing. That is what was behind that comment.

Granted, the Reds are a risky play every time. I concede that. However, Wainwright hasn't been real consistent in the starting role. I'll take Lohse thinking he can have a good outing here. We shall see. Good luck to you.

E

moses millsap

OWNED,

Larussa used Tyler Johnson, Randy Flores, Ryan Franklin and Izzy in wins on Tuesday and Wednesday. That is why I think Wainwright needs to have a solid outing. That is what was behind that comment.

Granted, the Reds are a risky play every time. I concede that. However, Wainwright hasn't been real consistent in the starting role. I'll take Lohse thinking he can have a good outing here. We shall see. Good luck to you.

E
    I was talking about the Reds bullpen and their propensity to mimic the Orioles' bullpen.

EBone

Ah, yes. They are not exactly stellar, are they? Well, I'm hoping that Lohse has a good outing. He has been awful lately. I think he can get it back together tonight. Cards are swinging better lately but I still think the Cards are not very good.

E

moses millsap

Ah, yes. They are not exactly stellar, are they? Well, I'm hoping that Lohse has a good outing. He has been awful lately. I think he can get it back together tonight. Cards are swinging better lately but I still think the Cards are not very good.

E
    You got to love that two of the front page cappers are on STL too, including the great Marc Lawrence.

I'm passing, but best of luck to you on this wager.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm wavering on the Nats today. Snell seems like the logical choice based on record & stats, but at close look the Nats have won Chico's last 5 starts. Nats have also won all 6 of Chico's home starts. So he's either due to lose or is a solid dog bet today. I'm a' waffling on it right now ...

Senator7

The deed is done:

Oakland +133

Chicago Cubs +103

Chicago White Sox +117

Good luck today, fellas!