Fat_Stax
    Fat_Stax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

Who will be the AL/NL Winners and World Series Champs

If I had to choose...
    AL - Red Sox
    NL - Nationals
    WS - Red Sox

I like what the Red Sox did this off season and think they'll put together a good season.. Not to mention the decent experienced veterans on that squad.

The Nationals have been building for a while now and it seems they are always scrappy. I think they're due to go dancing.. But won't come away with the glass slipper.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

AL - Baltimore Orioles
    NL - San Francisco Giants

Baltimore I think this team is flying under the radar a little and will win the AL East. Obviously the big question mark is the pitching. I think they add a pitcher at the deadline that will take them over the top.

San Francisco I really love what they did this offseason everyone was all following Grienke and then boom they snag 2 great pitchers to add to Madison Bumgarner. I really think Cueto is going to have a monster year he just dominates in the NL not so much in the AL. It is also a even year again and they just seem to win it all in the even years!

WS 2016 Champions San Francisco Giants

I also like Houston in the AL, but I think they're another year away.

I like Chicago in the NL and it would be a great series if Chicago and San Francisco meet in the NLCS.

I think New York Mets & Kansas City both take a step back this year and both miss the playoffs.