EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lob

You know it's a shit night when you have bets on overs in these games and the men LOB are as such:

HOU-COL: Combined 28 men LOB
    OAK-BOS: This is truly amazing ... 37 men LOB! 21 for OAK and 16 for BOS. 2-0 score is the result.

Better day on Wed I hope!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think those numbers are right in the Boston game. There's a combined 11 hits, 10 walks, and 1 error, and there have been at least three double plays. There were two guys HBP, but I don't see where 37 is coming from.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I got lucky pushing the total in Texas, though if gas can Rodney didn't screw it up in the 8th, that would've been a miracle cash.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I don't think those numbers are right in the Boston game. There's a combined 11 hits, 10 walks, and 1 error, and there have been at least three double plays. There were two guys HBP, but I don't see where 37 is coming from.
    Does seem strange. Both MLB.com and Yahoo have same info. Not that it matters. All I know is OAK had the sacks packed once and so did BOS and neither team did shit.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know exactly what you mean Mr.Eagles. Been there done that one before myself just a few days ago with the Brewers/Cubs game.

mockingboy
    mockingboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

They don't do LOB at the end of inning, they do for every batter. You could walk the bases loaded, then strike out 3 people in a row, and they would have 9 LOB