bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

play for sunday

im betting $10,000,000 on the devilrays today................................... ........................................ ...................................hey,i f buztah can say it,so can i!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Good luck.....KC/TB would probably be the most unlikely game i put that much money on.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Actually, KC is one of my games today bradley. I noticed a cop was chasing a wise guys down my block this morning. While the guy was running, he sneakily threw a manila envelope behind a dumpster. After the guy was apprehended and the coast was clear, I went there and opened the envelope. There was 50K in it, so I want to my local shop and dropped it on Royals +134.

The bottom line is that the Devil Rays are virtually an automatic fade as a favorite, and the Royals have actually been very respectable from a record standpoint and very profitable from a betting standpoint on the road.

bradleysnyder

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha,buztah....................... .actually lt the rays are 9 for there last 12 against the royals.........so they dropped 2 straight to the royals.i say tampa SLAYS the royals today..7-3

bradleysnyder

well thats refreshing..... ..........5-1 tampa

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Indeed bradley. Kudos to you and all the D-Rays supporters.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Nice call on TB...spend that 10,000,000 wisely.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

lol woulda been nice to have 10mil to lay on that play today, eh. i can only imagine the stress one would be under with that much money in play. which i guess if u have that much to put up it wouldnt matter toooo much. heh GJ on the pick i was rollin with ya. but not for that much.