buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego ML for tonight

Let the chalk layers do their thang along with me. Chico is no match for this man.

10 dimes on Peavy tonight, boys. Risking 10 to win 5ish. GL, boys!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on Washington +205 myself buztah. Yes Peavy is great, but Chico has allowed three runs or less in four of his last five starts, and the Padres are hitting just .227 vs. southpaws the last 10 games. Plus you can't trust the San Diego offense in general laying that much juice.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Only way I could play the Padres is on the RL, and I can't take the Nationals.

buztah

Happily laid the chalk. In Peavy's last 4 decisions the opponents have scored a combined two runs. Two runs in 4 games. Wow! Wouldn't surprise me if he deals these nasty nats a no hitter tonight.

In Chico's last 4 decisions, the opponents have scored a combined 16 runs.

The SD pen is much stronger than the Wash pen.

Nothing is certain in sports though. I do like SD ML a lot though and Wash won last night so they probably had a bacchanalian celebration in the locker room. They have their win for the next couple weeks. LOL!
    Last edited by buztah; 06-01-07 at 12:16 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

buztah, I'm one of the biggest Nationals haters on this board, but even I feel that they are worth a shot at that price.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with onlooker, RL is the way to go...
    Nats arent worth a shot imo...

LT Profits

buztah,

Well your reasoning is exactly the REASON that the Padres are -10,000 (ok -225, but who's counting). When I see a line over 200, I always look for a reason to bet the underdog, and if I can't find one, I just move on to the next game. Remember that the best team in baseball will not finish significantly better than 100-62, which is a shade less than 62%. With a line of -225, the break-even point is almost 70%. NO THANKS!

LT Profits

Also, I never make the Run Line my primary bet on a game. I only bet the RL as a secondary wager if I am on the moneyline for that game, and more times than not it is the ALTERNATE run line.

As an example for tonight, I have .75 units on Texas +147 and .25 units on Texas -1.5 +225. My ratio is usully 3/1 with road underdogs and 2/1 with road favorites, never laying more than -125 on the ML.

I NEVER bet the RL with home teams, as that lost final at-bat can be hazzardous to your health. Thus I have full unit on Nats here at home.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28270

washington is now 6-0 when chico starts a home game.

buztah

The city of San Diego and State of California should disown these piece of chit padres. I deliberately reuse to capitalize their name -- those mothaphuckas! Losing with their ace to arguably the worst team in the history of professional sports, certainly baseball, after having numerous scoring opportunities to ice the game is simply unacceptable. To hell with the padres.

I'm pissed as hell. I am frigin PISSED off, you hear me? Going heavy on Chicago Cubs at home today. 37 dimes on the cubs. They lost yesterday and had a big fight in their club house, cut lips, all that chit. This team is angry and Pinella will help them channel that anger to where it belongs -- toward the pesky Braves. Look for the Cubs to come out swinging the bats and score more than 10 in this game. Look for the braves to catch an arse kicking Chicago style. Yeah!

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

only $37,000 on the cubs today???????wow,you lose money like water.you must be a phucking billionaire.

LT Profits

Buztah's Back!

buztah

Down 47 dimes earlier tonight boys. Got half back on the Sens and did a shits and giggles bet on Cavs ML for 25 k. So ok now. What a roller coaster ride. Got 10 k on Twins for tomorrow.

Gonna shoot some pool and then get some sleep. later, boys.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

25,000 for shits and giggles.BUZTAH,YOUR A F UCKING CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Great job Buztah....do you have a lean on the FLA/MIL game today? Thanks....

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Great job Buztah....do you have a lean on the FLA/MIL game today? Thanks....
    Like the over