pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

my only bet/pick for friday june 1st

i got screwed with the angels over. that ball hit the runner at the bottom of the 9th...otherwise i would've won the over 8.5. Ganchrow, i still remember your little baseball rule trivial. the people who bet the under was so lucky...normally with guy on 3rd and with 1 out, a run scored before the end of the inning is very likely...especially you got sluggers coming up.

anyways, my only bet for friday is on the Yankees. wang vs wakefield. i think wakefield is red sox's number 4 starter. wang is pretty awesome, so hopefully he can end youkilis's hitting streak and keep the rest of the sox's offense low enough for the yankees to win this series openers at fenway.

the only problem is that i check the weather, and there is t-storm in boston around 6pm. not sure if the game will be played at all. well, those weather predictions are not always correct, so let's play ball.

go yankees.

i got my bet in already, so i'll be curious how the line move over night and up to the start of the game.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I disagree with this play, I like the Sox as a small dog. I agree that Wang is a better pitcher than Wakefield, but Wake has fared relatively well against NY in the past, while Boston, particularly Manny and Ortiz, have had tremendous success against Wang.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    I disagree with this play, I like the Sox as a small dog. I agree that Wang is a better pitcher than Wakefield, but Wake has fared relatively well against NY in the past, while Boston, particularly Manny and Ortiz, have had tremendous success against Wang.
    your avatar said it all. let's hope the game won't be rained out tomorrow. because i like to see wang win a series opener at fenway.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wang struggles at Fenway, going 1-2 with a 6.08 ERA. I'm leaning towards the over.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Sox RL

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will pass on the game myself but if I had to take a side it would be NY...