AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

why did nobody like the mets today

hernandez is a good pitcher although SF normally has his #

I wonder because I liked NYM today but decided too many of you liked SF so took a shot with the positive odds.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

also I noticed a few on florida today obermueller stinks and vargas is pretty good not to mention brewers can score runs themselves, so I don't follow where people are going to take this side other than florida has been scoring runs lately.

A few people talked about texas, padilla sucks and baek a few of you quoted as being very good and underrated not to mention texas never beat him and seattle has been swinging very good.

If a few of those who chose these teams this evening could explain in some detail as to why these teams were plays vs the others.
    Last edited by AC1318; 05-31-07 at 06:58 PM.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hernandez and Vargas have not pitched as well as their numbers show. The opposite is true for Cain and Obermueller. Not to mention, the underdogs always have more value...

I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll send you some info on a great tool for handicapping baseball...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think it's that people didn't like the Mets, I think it's that people were in love with Cain at that line.

As for Florida, I wasn't all over them when they were in the 130s, but when they moved to the 150s, I thought they had value. Not a ton, but a bit.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Mets on the RL in a parlay. Cain blows on the road and is living up to that so far.