icemaster47
    icemaster47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Picks from the Previews 05-31 (TOTAL +5.52 Units)

Yesterday was another nice MLB day. The Jays cost me a chance at a clean sweep, but hey I’ll take the good with the bad, especially when the 3 wins all had a little gravy take-back. But that’s all in the past now, on with the show… slim pickings today but I do have two plays…

YESTERDAY: +2.50 Units

FLA at MIL

“The NL Central-leading Brewers lost two of three to the Braves and have dropped 14 of 19 overall” and “have lost four straight at home to the Marlins and are 7-14 against them in Milwaukee since July 31, 2001.” Both pitchers seem real iffy here but the takeback on the Fish makes this an attractive play for me.

PICK: FLA +154 for 1 Unit

TEX at SEA

Mark Teixeira: “We're not a good team. We're not playing well. If you don't play well, you don't expect to win." Ouch. “Padilla is 0-4 with a 7.59 ERA in four road starts and the Rangers have lost nine of his 11 appearances.” Ouch. “Baek is 3-0 with a 2.08 ERA in four career starts versus the Rangers”. Numbers are very chalky though (and with good reason) so I’ll mix in a little RL:

PICKS: SEA -164 for 0.82 Units and SEA -1.5 +137 for 0.5 Units

Good Luck to All

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do have a lean towards Florida, but I'm passing on these games personally.

GLTY sir

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm actually thinking about the over in the TEX-SEA game. I'm passing on the other one. Continued good fortune on your picks!