cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Picks for 5/31

I like both of these favorites and I don't think either game will be decided by one run. Detroit is without Guillen, Inge, their bullpen and their confidence. Cleveland will run them over after playing well in the finale of the Boston series.

The Dodgers are on a role and what better team to feast on then a slumping Nationals team. Church was moved down and Bowie is due to have a rough start in his trip from the bullpen to the starting rotation. Hopefully Hendrickson shows up, and facing the Nationals lineup should help.

Love both of these plays and I get Cleveland at +160 on the runline. Dodgers at +125. I think those are great prices.

Any thoughts?

PS the date is actually for 5/31
    Last edited by cwsulzba; 05-31-07 at 08:29 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Changed the title of this thread for you sir.

I looks like Washington went back to there old ways again. They have got beat up pretty bad these past couple of games. Looks like you did indeed get a good price with LA tonight though, because I'm seeing a few 150's out there currently.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cwsulzba View Post
    I like both of these favorites and I don't think either game will be decided by one run. Detroit is without Guillen, Inge, their bullpen and their confidence. Cleveland will run them over after playing well in the finale of the Boston series.

The Dodgers are on a role and what better team to feast on then a slumping Nationals team. Church was moved down and Bowie is due to have a rough start in his trip from the bullpen to the starting rotation. Hopefully Hendrickson shows up, and facing the Nationals lineup should help.

Love both of these plays and I get Cleveland at +160 on the runline. Dodgers at +125. I think those are great prices.

Any thoughts?

PS the date is actually for 5/31
    Verlander is 0-2 at Jacobs and has an over 7 era there versus Sab man who is undefeated there. Plus Detroit's BP couldn't strike me out. LOL! They really SUCK! Like your tribe play a lot. GL!